[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a positive opinion of Drake the only surefire way of identifying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: drake-looking-through-you[1].jpg (149 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
drake-looking-through-you[1].jpg
149 KB, 500x706
Is a positive opinion of Drake the only surefire way of identifying a pleb?

I've never met somebody with respectable music taste who enjoys listening to Drake. It seems like his only fans are middlebrow poptimists who get their opinions from listicles and Twitter
>>
hows high school going
>>
>>60786895
You already have a thread going
>>60785709
>>
>>60786908
Are you unaware that high schoolers make up the majority of Drake's fanbase?
>>
>>60786895
If you can't admit that If You're Reading This is one of the best hip-hop mixtapes 2015 then you own at least 2-3 fedoras
>>
>>60786961
no, thats why i asked how high school is going
>>
>>60786986
Are you retarded or just illiterate bro? You have the reading comprehension skills of a three year old
>>
>>60786895
I like Drake for what he is. Has some good tracks for the club and stuff. You can't judge it the same way as a Can record or something
>>
>>60786961
I would like to know the basis of this statistic, because I'm 27 and I know many people my age who are big Drake fans. You seem to be basing your opinion on /mu/ posters, I could be wrong about that part, but Drake has a large amount of fans that are way beyond high school age.
>>
>>60787033
He's saying the only reason you think Drake fans are high schoolers is because you're in high school.
>>
>>60787154
No, he didn't say that. He might have meant to say that, but his poor language skills prevented him from actually forming a coherent statement. I suspect his brain is addled from listening to too much hip hop
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
I listen to a large variety of music but this album still got me. It's just nice to listen to.
>>
YOLOLOLOL
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>60787246
>>
>>60787118
Physically, yes, they are not in high school, but mentally you must no older than fifteen years old to appreciate Drake.
>>
>>60786895
Pretty much, you can be a pleb and not like Drake but someone who unironically thinks he's good is a pleb 100% of the time
>>
>>60787462
>not knowing how to redirect
>>>/trash/
>>
>>60786895
what the flying fuck is wrong with his hair/hairline. JUST LOOK AT THAT
>>
>>60788893
>what is a lineup
>>
i enjoy drake but i acknowledge it as shit music. still feels good though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.