[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of music do your children listen to and how much do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 600.jpg (38 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
38 KB, 600x338
What kind of music do your children listen to and how much do you attempt to force your own taste on them?
>>
>>60784242
>children
>implying anybody from /mu/ ever had sex or even cares about children
death grips
>>
That picture makes me really uncomfortable.
If I ever have kids I really hope I don't turn into one of "those" Dads.
>>
>>60784242
poor girl
>>
File: vhemt.6in.gif (10 KB, 432x461) Image search: [Google]
vhemt.6in.gif
10 KB, 432x461
>kids
>>
>>60784242
>remain in light jacket
>not sire label vinyl
>>
>>60784242
>touching the groove
kill this kid
fuck her, she ever touch my vinyl collection like that, i would beat the shit out of her
>>
Pretty sure this is from an Onion article
>>
File: 1421185955699.jpg (58 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1421185955699.jpg
58 KB, 720x405
idk if ill ever have kids or even want them

like what if my kid is a little shithead or even worse hes a shithead like me. cant exactly sell them off

dont think id force anything on them but id listen to whatever i like whenever though
>>
>>60784242
"Then David Byrne and the Speaky Faces went to Africa, raped and pillaged the inhabitants, nicked a couple of their drums, and returned to the studio and fucked around with them for a bit while a balding man flicked some switches. Then David said, "I'm a Government Man", and everybody found it so funny that they forgave the band for their heinous crimes and blatant appropriation, and from that day on there was world piece. Now put Houses in Motion on you little bitch, Daddy wants to dance like the autistic man."
>>
>>60784453
absolutely unacceptable foot for a girl
>>
>>60784643
Fuck that, she's a QT. Just don't look at her feet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.