[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The perfect scenario in which to listen to an album Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: the-glow.jpg (321 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
the-glow.jpg
321 KB, 600x600
ITT: The perfect scenario in which to listen to an album

Pic related, you're alone in a cabin during the dead of winter and a storm is growing outside. You put the album on, venturing into the storm, facing your inner demons and the harshness of nature.
>>
>>60783901
wow OP, that was the cringiest thing I read all day. Good job.
>>
File: Side C Cover.jpg (2 MB, 1686x1654) Image search: [Google]
Side C Cover.jpg
2 MB, 1686x1654
You wake up. It's pitch black in your room. You roll over and find that you've managed to roll to the far, untouched side of your bed. Typically, you sleep on the left side of the bed, but somehow you've managed to propel yourself to the side that you're unfamiliar with. The right side. Somehow, the change seems good and you decide to stay there, not falling back asleep but letting your mind drift into an equilibrium that can only be matched to few other feelings in this world. You lay and think about your life. Where are you? Where are you going? Who can you count on? What's bothering you? These are not the questions of an overly concerned parent, but rather your own subconscious mind. Suddenly, everything seems a little different. You're now in a state of lucid consciousness. For the first time in your life, you're living directly from your head.
>>
>>60783982
let dude share his thoughts about the music he loves
that's the fucking purpose of this board after all

and he isn't wrong at all
>>
File: 41yBarwjtSL.jpg (27 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
41yBarwjtSL.jpg
27 KB, 500x499
>she leaves you
>>
>>60784183
>>60783901
only thing i'd change is a late autumn night, it needs to be in november for some reason for me
>>
File: k1J3zKT.jpg (181 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
k1J3zKT.jpg
181 KB, 700x700
for literally the entirety of you life you think that the world has always been against you, to you everyone seems perfect and in harmony and dancing together in unity. however you start to realize that its been all in your head and everything is actually falling apart, your parents marriage which you thought was amazing, life in your suburban New Hampshire town as well. the day before you get the fuck out for college you confess to your crush from elementary school how much you loved her and she admits she has had the same feelings
>>
>>60783901
I remember listening to this and the mount eerie album while hiking in the Scottish highlands during a storm. So perfect
>>
>>60784246
shit, i've got to do that
>>
File: 1337801427636.jpg (1003 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1337801427636.jpg
1003 KB, 1500x1500
You broke up with Bill Callahan
>>
File: a1927202041_16.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1927202041_16.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
at 10:30pm on a freight train you just illegally hopped while smoking
>>
>Waking up after a horrible day
>>
File: thD8WVR0AP.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
thD8WVR0AP.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>60784429
Silly me
>>
>>60784230

Same, I think winter when ever I think of that album in OP.
>>
>>60784330
wow was she with Bill Callahan?
>>
File: folder.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
It's 2AM on the morning and raining, you've driven to an abandoned side of town near some abandoned train tracks, old buildings covered in graffiti and some power lines, and all you can think about is how everything is fucked.
>>
Walking through campus to class in a blizzard
>>
>>60783901
Shiiit, you made me wanna listen to it. I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: cover.jpg (144 KB, 805x796) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
144 KB, 805x796
>>60783901
With a small group of friends that you haven't seen for years at a clearing with a small pond in a patch of woods surrounded by the vast plains of middle Canada as the muted midday autumn sun shines softly through the trees and few clouds there are.
>>
>>60784551

the entire album is about their break up
>>
>>60784704
>>60784330
well that's dubious, how do you know?
>>
>>60784688
>You're 16

fixed
>>
>>60784767
im 10 actually 2bh
>>
File: RyxqDGU.jpg (212 KB, 1024x1540) Image search: [Google]
RyxqDGU.jpg
212 KB, 1024x1540
Trout Mask Replica -

You carefully duct tape a just microwaved zucchini pointing upwards in your favorite chair. Before you take a seat, you post a thread on /mu/ about it and wait for all the comments positively reinforcing your taste in lesser known audio media consumption. You place old wooden clothesline clips on your already pulsating nipples and open up a pitchfork dot com review.

The stage is set. You hit play on the album and slide your open asshole onto this zucchini as you slide down on it while watching comments get updated

>patrician taste
>Only plebs don't understand this album
>you're the best

A tiny bit of pre-cum falls out of your dick onto the the duct tape holding your zucchini ass intruder so firmy.

As your ass meets the duct tape and the zucchini is fully inserted and your nipples pulsing with pain and swelling, you go over to the other tab as you listen to the profound and meaningful lyrics of Trout Mask Replica

>She shows us something, she's young too
>ella guru X4
>ha ha right right
>just dig it that's right
>the mascara snake
>fast and bulbous

Your swollen weird cock is almost ready. You see a comment on your /mu/ thread.

>not understanding avant garde music
>patrician

It's over, you bust a huge nut on your keyboard just as your nipples start to bleed. Your body jerks and then you say to yourself,

"I'm so happy that my taste in purposely awful music makes me better than most people"

I fucking hate you faggots, kill yourselves tonight.
>>
>>60784759
How do you NOT know?
>>
>>60784234
What's this album called? I always wanted to listen to it but I never took the time and I can't remember it.
>>
>>60785033
ugh, can you just answer my question
>>
>>60784367
it sounds like you're just basing that on johnny hobo and the freight trains fucking name

imagine yourself at a parking lot farmers market in a shitty small new england city. its fall and kind of cold, but you're only wearing a t shirt. some junkies sitting by the dumpster are throwing shit at the soccer moms and one of them gets pissed and starts yelling that they'll call the police. thank god your friend "manhole" is here to pick you up in his falling-apart toyota. just in time.
>>
>>60784846
log off
>>
>>60785283
Brave Little Abacus
>>
>>60785452
Massachusetts, eastern Connecticut or southern New Hampshire confirmed
>>
>>60785452
10/10
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.