[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, from what I've heard, I actually enjoy this album. Except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg (93 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg
93 KB, 1417x1417
So, from what I've heard, I actually enjoy this album. Except for the Merzbow bits. Is there any mic where they're gone or at least lowered? Like I just don't even listen to the first track because it legit hurts my ears.
>>
pleb 2bh
>>
the first track and untitled are the best along with alvin row.
get real, i love all of that album but those tracks are truly amazing
>>
Just turn the sound down you pussy
>>
>merzbow bits
>>
>>60780146
Listen to it more. If you already like all of the other tracks you'll come to like the noise ones too eventually
>>
File: 1401778188729.jpg (32 KB, 437x268) Image search: [Google]
1401778188729.jpg
32 KB, 437x268
>the merzbow bits
AnCo fans are quickly becoming the plebbiest fanbase on /mu/.

This must be DG fans and poptimists falseflagging. Or maybe there's a giant intersection between all three.
>>
Are AnCo fans actually this fucking ignorant?
>>
>>60780197
Untitled is actually the track that stood out to me on first listen as the most emotionally moving. No idea why people skip it.
>>
the first song is the best part of the album imo
the way the vocals emerge from underneath the beautifully swirly noise is amazing
>>
File: mu.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
Its part of the album, why would you just take it out?

Your ability to hear the high pitched frequencies begin to fade as you get older. The whole album is about growing up, so the older you get, the less you hear the frequencies, and the melodies and songs behind them become clearer.

The album literally makes more sense the older you get.
>>
>>60781082
This sounds like complete and utter bullshit
>>
>>60781107
Its not bullshit, but I doubt it was intentional. I mean Avey Tare is a genius, but I think that's a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>60781107
Well, the part about high pitched frequencies is all factual. How you interpret the album after that is [spoiler]subjective[/spoiler]
>>
>>60780716
Not really. That'd be like saying you enjoy ice cream but you have to get punched in the gut before you can get it and then you will eventually enjoy getting punched in the gut.
>>
>>60781156
you've never had a good gut punch have you
>>
Is "Merzbow" now interchangeable with "any frequency that is not pleasurable to me"
>>
>>60781263
thats what merzbow is. so using it as short term for that... i dont really see the big deal.
>>
>>60781107
It never said it was the artists intention, but its certainly not a bullshit way to interpret it.
>>
It's actually pretty shit

People project so much on it despite it being unremarkable and meaningless
>>
File: 1442072950619.gif (37 KB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
1442072950619.gif
37 KB, 267x219
>mfw listening to merzbow music
>>
>>60780146
Is this the most patrician anco album?
>>
>>60781956
Yeah
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.