[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: face.png (10 KB, 131x160) Image search: [Google]
face.png
10 KB, 131x160
Everyone who posts in this thread must listen to the album in the post that ends with 66 ~
>>
File: oersted front.jpg (47 KB, 784x698) Image search: [Google]
oersted front.jpg
47 KB, 784x698
ok
>>
>>60779766
Oh..
>>
>>60779766
That ended quickly...
>>
>>60779766
Is it genuinly good or did you post it just as a joke?

If you posted it as a joke (which i know you did), i won't listen to it because i wanted something that i would enjoy listening to
>>
>>60779766
wow
>>
>>60779766
uh
>>
>>60779795
It's not a joke, I've been listening to it today and I enjoy it. One of his best releases I've heard so far.

There's no reason for me to troll, I want to promote actual discussion :~)
>>
>>60779836
I mean, if someone posts merzbow in this kind of threads, it's almost obvious that they did it as a joke. im not trying to offend merzbow fans or anything btw, that is just the culture of this board.

I'm still under the impression it's more likely that you are joking
>>
File: Fantomas-SuspendedAnimation[1].jpg (63 KB, 377x340) Image search: [Google]
Fantomas-SuspendedAnimation[1].jpg
63 KB, 377x340
>>60779886
Sorry you thought that way, then.

Here's another album you might like if you're not into harsh noise. It's a silly collage of cartoon sounds and metal riffs, and I really like it.
>>
>>60779914
I've heard about Fantomas, they are one of the groups of mike patton right?

well i liked mr.bungle so i will try it ~

MAYBE i will give that merzbow album a try too, like, i'm not sure how likely it is that i will decide to it but who knows. maybe ~
>>
>>60779949
ok~
>>
File: metrics of affection.jpg (103 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
metrics of affection.jpg
103 KB, 736x736
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.