[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Melt-Banana just announced a new tour. Anyone planning on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: melt_banana-fetch.jpg (409 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
melt_banana-fetch.jpg
409 KB, 1024x1024
So Melt-Banana just announced a new tour. Anyone planning on attending a concert?
>>
>>60779464

Sure bby, if I see you there we'll melt our bananas
>>
if they come anywhere near here then sure

saw them this year they were great
>>
>>60779464
>tickets only $20
I kinda want to go but I've never been to concert before and have no friends to go with
>>
>with Melvins and Napalm Death

God I'm so fucking salty, please bring this to UK

Although those guys opening for them is a bit disorienting, I mean I know they're old and irrelevant now to most people, but are Melt-Banana seriously the bigger band nowadays?
>>
>ticket to see them in 2010
>sprain my ankle during the day and can't go
shit 2bh

>>60779530
Go alone m8.
>>
>>60779530
Same, no one I know enjoys music like this so it's sort of :/ but going alone doesn't seem too terrible.
>>
>>60779530
just go on your own, my first gig was on my own in another city. You'll enjoy it (if you like the band anyway)
>>
>>60779558
>>60779576
>>60779578
I'm just worried I'd be an awkward mess even though I know that's kind of an unreasonable thing to worry about
>>
>>60779595
people won't care, you might feel a bit weird standing about waiting before the gig/in between sets (I did) but you realise no one gives a fuck, they're there to enjoy the music/get drunk/get high.
>>
Never heard them, but they are coming to dallas. Are they any good?
>>
>>60779547
They're supporting those bands, not the other way around.
>>
>>60779595
just go no one will give a shit about you

i went to see them this year and no one even looked at me everyone was moshing the entire show
>>
>>60779595
I have seen hundreds of shows alone, nobody cares, sometimes people talk to you, twice random people have bought me a beer. You'll get over it once you get there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.