[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Strawberry Switchblade the original scene kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: shoulder.jpg (336 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
shoulder.jpg
336 KB, 600x602
Were Strawberry Switchblade the original scene kids?
>>
No.
Just another 1 hit wonder group.
>>
>>60777379
theyre shitty bubblegum music for goths if that is what you mean
>>
>>60777379
No, they were part of a very short-lived Britbong punk fashion trend called "sugary girls" if /cgl/ is to be trusted.
>>
They were never good to be honest
>>
hey faggorino, these grills were actually listenable
>>
their music is okay but I wish it were more goth and less pop.

but yeah the best thing about them is clearly their A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>60777426
I think they've been really overrated by this weird tumblr neo-goth thing that's come up in recent years, but they still had some solid pop songs. Rose McDowall has also been involved in some great stuff.
>>
File: bobbie.png (1 MB, 1019x969) Image search: [Google]
bobbie.png
1 MB, 1019x969
>>60777457
>A E S T H E T I C
dont do this please even if you are doing it ironically
>>
>>60777379
gooo awaayyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coKLpbGb3Ok
>>
>>60777476
Ah come on, they're cute, you get what I mean.

Plus, they look a lot like my waifu.
>>
They act p much like exactly like cute japanese girls in Since Yesterday's music video

or is it that cute japanese girls act like they did?
>>
>>60777528
Neither. J idols try to look like cute anime girls, and there's only one anime girl who was even remotely based on the Strawberry Switchblade girls, and she's way too obscure for IRL idols to try and imitate her.
>>
The band that transitioned the emo/goth kids into the "scene" style was Bring Me The Horizon and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>60777528
they were massive in japan tbqh
>>
more like gothic lolita
>>
>>60777556
who
>>
>>60777379
Rose was such a qt.
>>
John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” God loves you so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to be born on earth and die on a cross.
>>
>>60777379
Rubella ballet and lost cherees did it better tbqf
>>
>>60778885
The doll from Presence. But she's mostly based on Madonna.
>>
>>60778909
I preferred his earlier work, but I'll admit he really came into his own here
>>
>>60778929
you mean Robot Carnival?
>>
>>60778957
Yes, Presence was a short from that movie.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.