[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/ - death grips general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: botpit.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
botpit.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
What are expecting and hoping for in Bottomless Pit, familia?
>>
File: trashman.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
from the looks of that video i expect its gonna be a mess. there were a few lines that stood at as maybe decent but it sounds more like a zach hill coke dream. maybe ride will save it.
>>
tracklist looks kinda weird

1. gimme a smooch
2. hawww boy
3. next thang u no
4. no thot zone
5. ive seen footage 2
6. real ass shit
7. kum splatta (get ready boy)
8. fuck white people
9. you have a needle dick (theneedledrop diss)
10. fuk u
11. we the realis
12. jewish people arent cool in my book
13. under 8 inch dick (it makes me sick)
14. i h8 u
15. slammin thots every day (ur real gay)
16. (all i do is) suck on a penis
>>
if you go to that much effort why not just say family?
>>
I am expecting another album that is kinda different from the other ones but otherwise encompasses a "gripsean" aesthetic. something that captures the raw essence of what it means to be death grips at the time of its realease.You know, like every single fucking thing that they have released
>>
Memes
>>
>>60775074
Can't wait f a m
>>
Since the whole DG schtick is rather worn out by now, I'd really like to have a serious album by them, something that completely overshadows all the memes attached to the band, an album of pure quality that doesn't need any publicity stunts, ARGs and other bullshit.

But that most probably won't happen and it will be just yet another Death Grips album.
>>
>>60775588
So notm
>>
>>60775614
Nnnnope.
>>
Something fucking dark as the title suggests. Less edgy lyrics and more brutal honesty + self-deprecation + hopelessness similar to
>somebody kill me somebody kill me I got that feeling zero feeling
>>
Would prefer a 30 min+ movie showcasing rides painting and zach's ideology mixed in with andy ranting about fugazi
>>
i kinda hope it's like gov't plates but with vocal samples from that video doing what ride was doing, and ride stepping back in to stefan's shoes.
>>
File: truevulturemyman.png (423 KB, 886x305) Image search: [Google]
truevulturemyman.png
423 KB, 886x305
government plates + more vocals + jenny death riffs
>>
File: 1448997740130.png (884 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448997740130.png
884 KB, 600x600
I want memes
memes make me happy
Death grips is really cool when it comes down to memes
>>
>>60777777
don`t mind me
>>
>>60775074
this shit looks like a collab with Viper the Rapper
>>
File: 1448264438221.jpg (962 KB, 3930x2611) Image search: [Google]
1448264438221.jpg
962 KB, 3930x2611
I'm hoping for a return to a more lo-fi / cyber punk aesthetic, less clean beats, more raw drumming, more tracks where Ride raps softly like in Get Got or something and more interesting sampling. A new guest feature would be a nice surprise. Shit, I'd be interested if they went full rock/punk on us, like something similar to Can with a touch of the i.l.y's. Ride apparently sung on All She Does is Kills Shit and I really enjoyed that song and rides vocal approach, so it would be cool to hear a whole album with that kind of sound. Never the less, I'll probably enjoy it either way.

I'm not excited about the threads from bandwagon redditors screaming through their keyboards, forcing shit and creating a backlash of people who give abuse to anyone who mentions death grips, which will inevitably happen.
>>
>>60776787
Why would Andy rant about Fugazi?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.