[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been biting on a sock and trying to rip out an ingrown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bloody.jpg (734 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
bloody.jpg
734 KB, 2048x1536
I've been biting on a sock and trying to rip out an ingrown part of my toenail for the better part of three hours now. Is there any music that can get me to just like cut my toe open and rip out the part right now and just be done with it?
>>
>>60774542
Go to a fucking doctor you spaz.
>>
>>60774542
Every single time. This pic never fails to give me a jump scare.
>>
>>60774552
oh jesus christ I wouldnt have ever realised if you hadnt said
>>
>>60774549
why would I do that
>>
>>60774542
just get some pliers and chop your toe off at the base

it's not actually that difficult, should put up about the same resistance as a stiff carrot
>>
File: CH_BlackM.jpg (173 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
CH_BlackM.jpg
173 KB, 450x450
Get drunk and listen to this.
>>
>>60774591
So you can get the toenail properly removed and get a prescription for some antibiotics so you don't lose your toe to a preventable infection afterwards you dumbfuck.
>>
>>60774611
it's not like that ingrown though, it's just like a little nub at the root from some time I ripped my nail years ago poking into my skin and irritating it and making it swollen. I've had this for years and it ends tonight
>>
>>60774574
What's it? I don't see anything
>>
I just had a pretty gnarly ingrown from wearing fucking boots all the time and my feet weren't used to it I guess. Didn't want to go to the doctors for the longest time because I knew my mom got ingrown surgery on both of her big toes and it sounded horrible. Went to the doctors finally after like 3 months of constant pain and they prescribed me some antibiotics, and after like 4 days of taking them the inflammation died down and I was able to pull the skin back enough to cut the piece of shit out. Toe is fine now, accidently dropped a piece of firewood on it and it didn't send me to the ground reeling in pain
But if you aren't going to do that then play songs about fucking and go for it
>>
>>60774636
atomizer is better and I don't think any steve albini stuff is going to cut it anyway
>>
>>60774622
In the thumbnail it kinda looks like the white dog is decapitated and the brown one is licking the blood
>>
>>60774542
Go to the fucking doctor you dumfuck. I had the same problem with both toes. You only make it worse by ripping the nail out. You need to let the doctor cut away the nail-root where it's ingrown.
>>
File: Filth.jpg (30 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
Filth.jpg
30 KB, 600x599
>>
dwd
>>
>>60775127
I just can't reach it with any of my tools, if I could I would.
>>
Doctor
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.