[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Post an album or a song and a feel or a memory related to it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12
File: MMLongDrive5075.jpg (172 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
MMLongDrive5075.jpg
172 KB, 340x340
>Taking super long walks in the summer smoking cigs and feeling like shit after a long relationship ended
>>
guys do you think that yoshis wooly world is worth the money
>>
File: images (6).jpg (42 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
42 KB, 384x384
>having a better life than now
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>60773698
Yes
>>
>>60773688
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Laying on my bed in summer spaced out on tamazepam as a summer breeze blows through my wondow and I slowly drift in and out of sleep to the music.
>>
File: 41l2Yl9jEtL._SY300_.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41l2Yl9jEtL._SY300_.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zmy2oBGmPc

Jonathan Richman - That Summer Feeling

Self-explanatory.
>>
File: 024-Diaper-Island.jpg (264 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
024-Diaper-Island.jpg
264 KB, 600x600
>>60773688
The happiest time of my life, being able to tell the only girl I've ever loved everyday how much she meant to me and feeling loved in return. Looking forward to the future and spending everyday perfecting my art and building worlds and stories to express through it.

The inspiration isn't all gone now but ever since my ex left, nothings the same anymore. It's been almost a year since she left and I still think about her every day and I can't believe pic related came out 4 almost 5 years ago now.
>>
>>60773778
>being a young careless child again
same thing for me, basically, about as sad as you can get to music.
>>
>>60774877
I have pretty different memories of that album. Chad's great though.
>>
>https://youtu.be/mF2Y-BnqGys
i know it's cliché as uck but this was in my mp3 whan i was in hospital for trying to kill myself, this reminds me of the silence and cigarettes we shared with a girl who was here for the same thing
>>
File: FLCR013.jpg (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FLCR013.jpg
154 KB, 500x500
>>60774891
Yeah. I love all of his albums, I had a really hard time picking which album to post since I was listening to his whole discography but I think pic related is my favorite album, even if that's an unpopular opinion.
>>
File: scenes from a memory.jpg (13 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
scenes from a memory.jpg
13 KB, 220x220
This reminds me of a certain map in Resistance 2 when I used to play that online and put on some music at the same time
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 319x319
Falling madly in love in the spring time
>>
>>60773688
People don't seem to like this song here very much. But I remember listening to it last December when I was in Berlin, the morning after I met a girl I would then fall in love with and then spend 5 months with. It snowed overnight and I woke up to a blue sky with powder on the ground. One of the best days of my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47BvgpRTKno
>>
File: lateralus.jpg (179 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
lateralus.jpg
179 KB, 1440x1080
>>60773688
Holy shit OP, couldnt have said it better myself. There's so much nostalgia with this album which is weird because i only found out about it 3 years ago. But ever since then i get strong feelings of high school and how much better things were in those days.
Anyways the pic is a Tool album. Lateralus. I feel like im on some psychedelic space journey. Its really alien and dark. Especially on the Parabol/Parabola track. It makes me feel like ive actually done that. Like some lost memory.
>>
File: 001338.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
001338.jpg
217 KB, 1200x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wGG8SreJo

Going to NZ music concerts and being "rustic" with my record collecting girlfriend before that fat cunt cheated on me.
>>
>>60775022
I think mine is probably shrink dust. It's what got me properly into him after watching his KEXP session.

Weighed Sin came at a time of my life where it really connected with me.
>I laid my head down on the tracks
>...
>Last night I weighed my sin
>>
File: TheCambiata-IntotheNight.jpg (965 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
TheCambiata-IntotheNight.jpg
965 KB, 800x800
>Learning to play guitar.

This album took me to places I still can't contain. I remember having a good sook to how beautiful it was too.
>>
File: Musette_-_Datum.jpg (849 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Musette_-_Datum.jpg
849 KB, 700x700
"Meditating" in my room while doing cold turkey.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 400x360
>>60774814
Same except for me it was stratosphere
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.