[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw your average white backpacker "hiphophead"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: pac.png (329 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
pac.png
329 KB, 721x405
>mfw your average white backpacker "hiphophead" actually believes Nas was ever nearly as good or important as Tupac
>>
>>60773411
you have two faces?
>>
whats it like having 2 face
>>
>>60773419
Pick one you nerd
>>
>giving a shit at all
>>
>>60773411
for the east coast ye
>>
2pac never made anything as good as illmatic
>>
>>60773429
I give a shit because in their uncultured brains they actually think they know Hip Hop at all
>>
>>60773444
>rap
>culture
>>
lol everybody loves a dead celebrity. I mean Pac was way more popular in the 90s, but Nas literally shits all over Pac lyrically. Plus Pac fuckin bit off Nas' concept on "I Gave You Power" on "Me and My Girlfriend"
>>
>>60773439
Illmatic isn't even that good
>>
>>60773455
>lyrically
>>
>>60773411
you sound like one of those dudes who thinks Biggie and 2Pac were the two greatest rappers, but has only listened to mainstream rap lmaoo
>>
>>60773481
>lmaaoooo
>>
>>60773481
Pac was the greatest figure in Rap, undeniable

And certainly better than Nas in every aspect

I lived through that era and know what I'm talking about
>>
>>60773455
Sure, and I Gave You Power was kind of a ripoff of Stray Bullet.
>>
2pac was kinda a cornball honestly
he had a dorky ass voice, wasn't really a thug etc
plus the music video for california love is dorky as hell
>>
>>60773460
thats how bad 2pac is
>>
>>60773561
lol! how clever are you

>>60773554
sounds like you're describing nas
>>
>>60773411
Nas is more important only by default seeing as how Pac died pretty much as he was blowing up in the mainstream. Pac had songs that were better than some of Nas' entire albums but desu Pac couldn't put together a great album for the life of him. There are really only 2 of them, and one has a good handful of filler.

Nas on the other hand left a massive impression with his debut, solidified his place with It Was Written, and put out another good-great album with I Am. He hit a pothole with Nastradamus but returned to glory with Stillmatic and had another great album with God's Son, which is probably his last great one. I do think Life Is Good was pretty solid though.
>>
>>60773439
This.

I love both artists, but Tupac isn't shit compared to Nas. He's the drake of the 90's
>>
bait thread
>>
>>60773439
True but Illmatic is average
>>
>>60774538
>God's Son
>I Am...

>Good

Life is Good was alright but no where near as good as Illmatic, IWW, or Stillmatic. Nas only had three solid albums, just like Pac

>Me Against the World
>All Eyez On Me
>Killuminati
>>
>>60776179
all eyez on me sucks id say me against the world and strickly for my niggas are way better
>>
File: 1444582781308.jpg (244 KB, 1431x1409) Image search: [Google]
1444582781308.jpg
244 KB, 1431x1409
Comparing Tupac to Drake is fuckin trash. There will never be another like him.

That being said he never made an album as good as IT WAS WRITTEN, which is the synthesis of everything awesome about 90's hip hop
>>
>>60776236
>all eyez on me sucks

>Ambitionz of a Ridah
>Skandolaz
>2 of Amerikkka most wanted
>How Do U want it
>California Love
>No more Pain
>Heartz of Men
>Mind Made Up
>Shorty Wanna Be a Thug
>Why they call U bitch
>2 hard 2 find

>Implying those were not hard hitting tracks

N.I.G.G.A.Z was a stale album
>>
>>60776236
fuck offf.........

wonda why they call u bitch, only god can judge me, cant c me

this was tupac at his peak, listen to disk 2 its fucking
>>
>>60776267
>That pic

>That's the same Motel Spot I've been in last summer

>Coulda had sex with 3 big booty white women

Fuck my life
>>
>>60776301
u forgot the best track

can't c me
>>
>>60776327
Bro, literally every motel looks like that
>>
>>60776337
LET A MAN DREAM!
>>
>>60773439
killuminati trumps all his weak nerd shit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.