[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a new one. Post your favorite album, the worst thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: Cover.jpg (518 KB, 1245x1240) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
518 KB, 1245x1240
Here's a new one.
Post your favorite album, the worst thing that has ever happened to you, and the best thing you've ever done.

Worst: My current girlfriend of 4 years admitted to me 2 weeks ago that she has cheated on me with 3 different men. We made a vow of moral (not religious) abstinence 2 months into our relationship. I've been contemplating a few things the past two weeks.
Best: I've marched 3 seasons in DCI and feel ridiculous amounts of pride in the shows that I've been a part of.
>>
>>60768413
So you've never had sex with your girlfriend? Was that originally your idea or hers?
>>
>>60768413
your album is bad but congrats on the DCI
>>
i hope you're not still in that relationship
>>
File: this heat.jpg (8 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
this heat.jpg
8 KB, 600x600
scratched my cornea real badly and couldn't see for a week

gave a bunch of my old childhood toys to charities
>>
>>60768458
>>60768413
yeah seriously, she has absolutely no respect for you. if you stay in that relationship, she 100% will do it again. staying shows her that she can get away with it. don't be walked over op, you deserve better
>>
File: 67421.jpg (121 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
67421.jpg
121 KB, 400x399
>>60768413
>Best
Getting a career in quantum computing or meeting my gf

>Worst
One of my best friends dying of cancer when I was in middle school, I guess
>>
>>60768444
I have never had sex at all. We made that deal when I went I left for my first summer tour because she learned how rowdy things could get on tour buses...
>>60768458
>>60768504
I decided on a break, out of those two weeks I haven't said anything to her for about 9 days. 95% sure I'm going to end it. I've never broken up with someone, I've always been the one who gets broken up with.
>>
>>60768480
*corneas, not cornea
>>
>>60768550
op please, don't let emotions get in the way here. you know what she did is unforgivable. could you even imagine doing that to someone you love? someone you've spent four years with? and not just a one time drunken mistake, but three separate people? of course you couldn't, because you aren't a horrible person. but she is.
>>
File: 8122Mvlp-vL._SL1300_.jpg (271 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
8122Mvlp-vL._SL1300_.jpg
271 KB, 1300x1300
>Best
Got into the University of Chicago
>Worst
My girlfriend of 2 years breaking up with me (3 days ago!) because she decided she needed to 'figure out who she was'
>mfw there is no box big enough to hold these feels
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 600x600
>best
Chose not to go to a boarding school that I got into for high school, stayed in public, sat next to this kid I was kind of friends with in freshmen year who showed me Loveless and Funeral, got really into music, formed best friend group with 3 other kids including him and have remained best friends and in contact still ever since

>worst
Racked by consistent bouts with suicidal thoughts (later found out it probably came from my my grandpa who was clinically depressed but on antis so I never knew) and attempted suicide twice in high school and came close to it a dozen other times
Also every relationship I get into seems to turn to shit somehow and I always end up miserable for a month before the girl I'm dating dumps me
>>
>>60768777
>figure out who she was
Such a bullshit reason eh, just man up and admit you're sick of the relationship.
>>
>>60768824
I wasn't sick of it. I wanted to marry her.
>>
>>60768855
Sorry, that was poorly phrased. I meant she should have admitted to being sick of the relationship instead of giving you a bullshit excuse to spare your feelings
>>
>>60768888
Yeah man. I'm so fucked up.
>>
File: machinegunetiquette.jpg (114 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
machinegunetiquette.jpg
114 KB, 1000x1000
Worst-Abandoned girlfriend of 3 years a year ago because I couldn't deal with all her disorders and shit, ended up killing herself a couple weeks after. Ended up with manic-depressive illness.

Best-Made MC Ride smile when Death Grips was on tour in 2013.
>>
>>60768702
>>60768413
He is right, you know.
>>
File: 1360364592637.jpg (329 KB, 1170x918) Image search: [Google]
1360364592637.jpg
329 KB, 1170x918
>want to contribute to this thread but I've never done anything good
>>
>>60768777
Sean?
>>
>>60769067
No
>>
>>60768702
>>60769009
I'll give it another day and let these outside opinions sink in, I've just been going to class when I have to and holing myself up otherwise so I haven't been talking to anybody.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>60769014
It can be the best thing you've done for yourself, y'know.
>>
>>60769186
no problem op. i've been in a very similar situation, and i wouldn't want anyone else to go through it. you seem like a nice guy, i hope you make the right decision here.
>>
File: Jeff Buckley Grace.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Buckley Grace.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
Best - Got into medical school

Worst - Watched my mother die of cancer when I was 6
>>
Worst: was totally in love with a hot busty artsy redhead in high school, too anxiety-ridden to ever say anything. That last day of Senior year hurt like a bitch.

Best: I once won a writing competition and met Bush in D.C.
>>
>>60769259
Probably gonna do it tomorrow. Thanks for the advice my man, it helped a great deal
>>
>>60769598
happy to help friend
>>
Dump her and then fuck the next girl you date.
>>
File: 220px-Redeyedsoul.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Redeyedsoul.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
>>60768777
I tried to listen to this one before, but I had to do something halfway through the first song and never got back to it.
Thinking I'll give it another go because I love the album art.

>Dropped out of college because of laziness

>Wrote a lot of good music
>>
>>60769699
The moral side of things has stuck with me. Because of the relationship I had with her, I've been sober my entire life, have felt the strongest feeling of devotion towards something I've ever felt, and generally just felt like a better person. It feels wrong, almost like a SELF pity-fuck.
>>
>>60769707
Care to share any? What genre is it?
>>
>>60769776
I didn't say RECORDED a lot of good music.
When I get around to that, /mu/ will be the first to know.

Genre is hard rock/indie.
>>
>>60769869
Ah okay, I hope we all get to hear it some day. I'm always interested in that sort of bedroom vibe. I assume it would have that vibe anyway.
>>
>>60768413
>We made a vow of moral (not religious) abstinence
You made the decision to be a kuck tbqh.
>>
File: Mutilator Defeated At Last.jpg (63 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
Mutilator Defeated At Last.jpg
63 KB, 740x740
>best
I joined my school's JROTC super late and was promoted from Corporal to Second Lieutenant in one year, from junior to senior year.
>worst
I scratched up a dude's car because he yelled at me for picking up some rocks. He was the groundskeeper at the church and when he found out, he sued the pastor. He lost the case and was fired from his job.
Later heard from the pastor's son that the guy was going through a divorce and was living at the church as payment for being groundskeeper.

I don't have an all-time favorite forever album so this is the album I'm currently listening to a bunch.
>>
>>60770042
There was a point a in time where we both had wanted to embrace it as something special and singular. We were (I still am) against the progressive nature of sex and how emotionally detached it has become in the last 20 years or so, or at least how I've viewed it. I didn't consent to the kucking so I dunno, I'll take the title I guess until I officially cut ties with her.
>>
File: B0000025F7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
B0000025F7.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
Best : never did anything really good, I just complete my ego by doing kind action to others, yet I know it's only for myself

worst : Watching my family, who I hate, go nuts after my father's death and never did something for them
>>
File: A1r2FykWULL._SL1500_.jpg (576 KB, 1483x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1r2FykWULL._SL1500_.jpg
576 KB, 1483x1500
>Best
Save my fiance from the shit house she grew up from, now she's pursuing a masters in animal biology. I seriously have no idea how she is related to her parents, absolutely nothing like them.

>Worst
Killed a man. I was defending myself in my home, but taking a life is sort of a big deal to me I guess. Based Texas Castle Doctrine.
>>
>>60770247
Which should be right fucking now.
>>
>>60768413
you're a cvckold
>>
>>60768777
I went through a nearly identical situation earlier this year, still hurts every day but time really does help. My advice would be to listen to a bunch of music you loved before being together with her and that you didn't listen to with her- take yourself back to a time before her. Good luck friend, hang in there
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.