[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this? I wish it was a Faith No More so Mike Patton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Mr.-Bungle1.jpg (187 KB, 952x934) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Bungle1.jpg
187 KB, 952x934
Opinions on this? I wish it was a Faith No More so Mike Patton didn't have so much time to fuck around and ruin most of the good songs with his spork lyrics and wacky signatures
>>
it's not great
>>
its perfect the way it is : ) wait nvm the last few songs suck
>>
*holds up spork*
>>
>>60766666
what
the
FUCK
>>
>>60766666
Jesus fucking Christ. What a shit get.
>>
DO NOT REPLY TO BUNGLE THREADS
>>
Poor Mr. Bungle they don't deserve to get mened

All three albums are 10/10's
>>
>>60766666
well
>>
>>60766737
They're great tb h
>>
>>60766704
henry cow is the best album on that chart fuck off
>>
>>60766704
Why do people still make charts like these? Shit, I'm getting old...
>>
>>60766666
Satan-and-two-thirds
>>
>>60766704
>low resolution fish picture
>>
>>60766704
I like both sides, stay pleb kiddo
>>
I heard some story about them getting kicked off their label because they got into a bunch of fights with the RHCP
is that true?
>>
>>60766666

What a waste of quints.
>>
>>60766704
>implying anyone has ever called Mr. Bungle prog
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>60766972
here we go

>Patton joins Faith no More
>Sorta resembles Kiedis, shirtless long hair and jumping around.
>Kiedis thinks Mike is stealing his style, says bad stuff about him in the press
>Mike makes fun of Anthony in the press
>nothing major
>little beef that continues on in the 90's

>1999
>Mr bungle make third album California
>They're on the same label as RHCP, Warner Bros.
>RHCP make Californiacation
>Bungle album gets push back and lose some shows, again nothing major
>Bungle and RHCP Both go on a world tour and are set for big festivals

>good exposure, good money and a great oppurtunity for the Bungle boys
>Bungle play one festival
>Suddenly get a call from they're manager telling them that they've been thrown off the shows by request of Anthiny Kiedes
>RHCP Manager makes it clear that it's just Anthony who has a problem with bungle not the other members (of RHCP)

>Bungle gets pissed and plays a Halloween show mocking RHCP, it's on YouTube
>Kiedies sees it and gets pissed
>nothing really happens after that
>Kiedes denies that he kicked them off

Trevor Dunn (bungle bassist) cites the incident as being one of the reasons why the band broke up
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.