[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Metallica? never seen anybody mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 544.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
544.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
What do you guys think of Metallica? never seen anybody mention them here.
I used to love them when since i was a little squirt, but i ended up forgetting about it.
So today i listened to Ride the Lightining again and i actually thought i wouldn't enjoy it as much as i used to, but fuck me, i think i still love them.
>>
>>60763947
>never seen anybody mention them here.

But not a single day passes here without /stanger/ shitposting.
>>
>metallica
>never seen anybody mention them here

this must be your first day on /mu/
>>
that album is amazing on all levels, whether it's in the metal community or not, that is just an all around, great album.
>>
>>60763947
RTL is a nearly perfect metal album.
Sdengher is retarded.
>>
I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU
I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU
>>
>>60764036
>>60763983
i don't come here often, /mu/ is not friendly
what do they shitpost about st. anger?
>>
>>60764101

st anger was a flavor of the month meme not long ago but there has been several threads discussing their early albums
>>
Everything up to, and including The Black Album is God-Tier. You don't need to bother with Metallica after that, except maybe Garage, Inc., but that's just a covers album anyway.
>>
>>60763947
Is this your first day here?

Anyway, yeah. They're pretty good but extremely overrated even on here.
>>
I was pretty old, 16ish, before I started listening to any music, and it all started with Metallica, so they'll always be a little special to me, especially Master of Puppets.
Though lately I've listened more to Load, and my favorite songs at this time are King Nothing and The Call of Ktulu.
>>
>>60763947
Ride the Lightning is top tier.
Master of Puppets is top tier.
...And Justice For All has a few great songs.

I can leave everything else.
>>
i love a couple of their songs i listened to a lot during my childhood like one or whiplash
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.