[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh! You're into music, Anon? What was the last nonfiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>Oh! You're into music, Anon? What was the last nonfiction book you read on the subject?
>>
>>60761411
books are lame you cartoon bitch
>>
I think it was that Simon Reynolds post-punk book that's popular around here, might be the only non-fiction book I currently own
>>
music theory

kill me
>>
i can't read
>>
>>60761422
Be nice to Mugi.
>>
Please kill me
>>
File: 1039626.jpg (35 KB, 400x628) Image search: [Google]
1039626.jpg
35 KB, 400x628
the ozzy osbourne autobiography
>>
David Byrne's How Music Works.
>>
>>60761411
History of modern music. I didnt finish because i bought the Divine Comedy :(
>>
>>60761411
Not strictly about music, but Air Guitar by Dave Hickey has a few essays that focus on music in some way
>>
>>60762427
great book
>>
In the middle of And the Band Played On. The only thing musical about it is the title. And the fact that it kind of makes me want to listen to Queen.
>>
File: 1444044866335.jpg (346 KB, 980x1273) Image search: [Google]
1444044866335.jpg
346 KB, 980x1273
>>60761411
NEEDS MORE LOOMIS FAGGOT
>>
this is your brain on music. it was incredibly presumptuous about what types and how people listen to music
>>
>>60761439
good book though
>>
moogi
>>
Fela Kuti's autobiography.
>>
>>60762427
Either this or questloves autobiography
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.