[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grace, put the flowers you found in a vase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>Grace, put the flowers you found in a vase
>>
File: 1289475.jpg (43 KB, 635x340) Image search: [Google]
1289475.jpg
43 KB, 635x340
>Can I get a moment of not being nervous
>And not thinking about my dick
>>
File: 6rtyu.jpg (10 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
6rtyu.jpg
10 KB, 200x252
>Greece, pay denbts
>>
File: c1aa7f84.jpg (353 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
c1aa7f84.jpg
353 KB, 1000x667
>All our lonely kicks are getting harder to find
>We'll play nuns versus priests until somebody cries
>>
>When I think of you in the city
>The sight of you among the sights
>>
SOMETIMES YOU GET UP AND POST A MEME OR SOMETHING

SOMETIMES YOU STAY IN BED
>>
>>60760489
>>60760519
>>60760590
>>60760593
I think The National is boring as fuck, but Matt is so handsome. Not handsome enough for me to listen to their music though. Shame.
>>
>the whiteness of indie
>>
>>60761187
>white is bad

it's a fucking band of white people you walnut
>>
>>60761217
it's a meme, you dip

there was an article some time ago on p4k where some pooinloo complained about the fact that there aren't enough shitskins in indie music

that day changed our minds and souls
>>
i hear he sounds like michael gira. is that true? it's just a rumour, i haven't actually heard the national ever
>>
>>60761377
why don't you just go to youtube and listen to 30 seconds of a song instead of asking a music board?

proof that people here only like talking about music, not listening to it
>>
>>60761303
>pooinloo
I chuckled
>>
>>60761393
i never talk about the national and it's easier to just ask. i don't know what is a good song by them anyways. so link a song or answer my question
>>
>>60761460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEE0OGJUE-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97xQKZDV_4
>>
>>60760489
I remember someone (pre-Kozelek's "beer commercial rock") calling The National "grad school rock."
>>
>>60761662
hmm ok he doesn't sound like him much but i did like his voice, someone probably said that because they both have that kind of low voice. first song was also ok
>>
HEY JO SORRY I HURT BUT THEY SAY LOVE IS A VIRTUE DONT THEY
>>
>>60760489
>Our hands were all covered in cake but I swear we didn't sleep on the floor. Wine.
>>
>>60760644
They grew on me. I listened to them a lot for a year or so. They're a very interesting band to follow, if you listen to their early records and notice how they've progressed as a band. One of the guitar players said in an interview that when the band was just beginning he believed Matt, as a frontman, had something that others didn't. And he would hear other vocalists and think "They're not as good as Matt." or something. I think it's funny how he was right about that. After playing a lot of shows, and after a long time of people not paying any attention to them, they got really popular. Another funny one is Matt crying in his room after their first show at the Mercury Lounge.
>>
>>60760489
DON'T LET THEM DIE ON THE VINE IT'S A WASTE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.