[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: trilogy.jpg (285 KB, 1101x1188) Image search: [Google]
trilogy.jpg
285 KB, 1101x1188
Which one, /mu/?
>>
PND is better
>>
>>60760172
the weeknd makes girls pussies wet meanwhile barrely anyone outside of /mu/ or hip indie kids knows who the-dream is
>>
>>60760453
What? Dream was pretty big in his prime in the R&B scene. It's not like he was some obscure nobody.

He was bigger than The Weeknd was when The Weeknd released the original Trilogy.
>>
I KNOW I KNOW IT'S TOO LATE FOR SORRY
>>
File: m276.png (2 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
m276.png
2 MB, 1000x1500
>>60760481
>He was bigger than The Weeknd was when The Weeknd released the original Trilogy
lmfao

abel is a young legend, everyone knows about him
go outside and ask people if they know about the-dream, see reactions
>>
>>60760931
Yes now the Weeknd is fucking huge but go back to when the original Trilogy was released (not the remastered album, the original mixtapes), and Dream was bigger. The dude had hits. The dude had features (his hook on that Fabolous song from a few years ago was GOAT).

That's all I was saying.
>>
>>60761143
He also renegaded Kanye & Jay on No Church in the Wild
>>
>>60761181
His features were too dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJOeXh6HyvU

This might be my favourite mainstream rap song of all time. Hook too catchy.
>>
Echoes Of Silence. No doubt
>>
>>60761278
they all fell of so bad

wonder if drakes going to be forgotten soon
>>
>>60761319
>Drake
>falling off

Heh. You live under a rock m8?
>>
>>60761319
Speaking of old dope R&B artists who fell off, what the fuck happened to Omarion?

His old shit was fucking fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEPp4WBh7oQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQybgJCswF0

His most recent single from like a week ago is fucking atrocious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMzorKyDiQ
>>
>>60761319
Drake's bigger than any of these guys ever dreamt of becoming.

Shit, when that Throw It In the Bag song was big on the radio, Drake was starting to discover the spotlight. Throw It In the Bag probably shared a playlist with Forever and Best I Ever Had at some point.

He's not going anywhere.
>>
>>60761361
>>60761406
Yeah, but is he going to be forgotten in like 10 years?

Barely any artists could survive for that long, except Kanye.

T-Pain, Usher, Ludacris, Pharrell even, Nelly, all of them are gone and irrelevant. Only Kanye been doing this for 15 years consistently.
>>
The Dream is of course the right answer, but they're not good albums.
>>
>>60762127
Why The Dream? Abel's trilogy is a fucking masterpiece, and he created something no one did before him.
>>
>>60760931
weekend was nothing but an indie blog favorite until I can't feel my face came out.
>>
honestly miguel is the best out right now
>>
>>60761365
>what the fuck happened to Omarion
BUT HE GOTTA EAT THE BOOTY LIKE GROCERIES
>>
>>60763053
Pfff, his new album was so bad, ain't got shit on Kaleidoscope Dream and that wasn't better than House of Balloons.

Frank was good too, but he's irrelevant now.
>>
File: miguel-wildheart.jpg (450 KB, 775x775) Image search: [Google]
miguel-wildheart.jpg
450 KB, 775x775
Miguel tops them all tay-bay-ash
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.