[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is huh... wow >RAAAWGYAAHRAAWGHYA >AARGHWGHAARGHAARGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1448542192717.jpg (23 KB, 272x347) Image search: [Google]
1448542192717.jpg
23 KB, 272x347
>this is huh... wow
>RAAAWGYAAHRAAWGHYA
>AARGHWGHAARGHAARGH

What did he mean by this /mu/?
>>
hes going to war with all the minorities
>>
>>60759347
Burzum's War is an in-depth commentary on the hypocrisy of Judeo-Christian moral systems
>>
>>60759347
I think he means "I lie wounded on the wintery ground" but I might not remember it very well.
>>
>>60759360
>>60759369
>>60759399
He is not a racist and also he is innocent. He euronymous was going to shock him with an electro shock pistol and make a snuff film. Only self defense bro
>>
>>60759697
It was just a prank bro
>>
>>60759697
Even if it wasn't self-defense, Euronymous was a gigantic faggot and probably deserved it
>>
>>60759697
what self-defense? Euro just fell repeatedly on a broken lamp.
>>
>>60759347
he meant i hate niggers and i killed a guy lol
pls buy my album too
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 445x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 445x576
>>60759369
Hahaha *tips pagan head covering*
>>
>>60759697
>>60759732
you're too old for this site varg
>>
anyone here buy his RPG board game? it's top notch
>>
>>60759732
I think that's the point. Varg has contradicted himself.
>>
>>60759765
i love you aaron ellis
>>
>>60759732
Oh yeah I forgot. 23 times he fell.

Also MYFAROG is an exciting adventure and a good home schooling tool.

And also hoe many times do I have to say that Varg is not racist. He supports diversity. Read his blog
>>
>>60759765
Aaron why are you covering your prematurely balding head
>>
>>60759347
At first he was (pleasantly) surprised at the size of the cock, then he began munching on it.
>>
File: 3075.jpg (8 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
3075.jpg
8 KB, 260x260
It's pretty much a homage to this

https://youtu.be/JHYNOMKCSMc
>>
>>60761006
being a racist doesn't mean not supporting diversity. it means believing in the concept of racist. and he does believe in diversity/multiethnicity but that just means that all the brown people should go back to their contries and stop polluting his pure viking heritage.
>>
>>60762036
*concept of race
>>
>>60762036
http://thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-odalism/
>Ôðalism promotes true diversity; respect for every people’s right to have their own unique culture in their own native homelands. Africa for Native Africans. America for Native Americans. Asia for Native Asians. Australia for Native Australians. Europe for Native Europeans. The human population of this planet will be rich only if we keep the diversity, and make sure that no human races are lost, either through interbreeding with other more numerous or dominant races or through other genocidal politics, such as feminism and colonisation.
>>
Euronymous deserved to die.
>>
Euronymous just slipped and fell on his knife. 23 times.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.