[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE GOT THE POWER Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (99 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
99 KB, 900x900
I'VE GOT THE POWER

Wat do?
>>
LOSE THE FEELING FEELING FEELING
>>
Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>60758959
THAT B
>>
TAKE A SHOWER
>>
>GET THE POWER, NINTENDO POWER
what did he means by dis brehs
>>
Many mystics, visionary philosophers, quantum physicists, doctors and poets around the world have tried to decipher the underlying meaning of Scooter's most brilliant poems, for instance "Weekend!". While arguably less metaphysical in nature than the quasi-psychedelic hyperspace trips of "Hyper Hyper", "Weekend" nonetheless serves an important role, being a social commentary on the need for rest and search for ones true self and that the weekend (that is too say, Saturday and Sunday) serves or at least should serve as a resort for ones spiritual wellbeing. Being one of the most critically acclaimed poems ever, it stills manage to puzzle intellectuals worldwide as to what the hell Terminators, monkeys, Drum'n'bass, ice cream vans, Zulu and voodoo has to do with each other, although this is likely because H.P. Baxxter is so intellectually superior to the rest of humanity that no one may ever come to fully know and comprehend the sheer brilliance of the poem and its ingenious creators. Some have argued that Scooter has been drawing inspiration from the unpredictable nature of quantum mechanics, which may be the explanation for how Terminators, monkeys, drum'n'bass, icecream vans, Zulu's and voodoo can co-exist within one single text and still make sense (or not). Many have searched for a lowest common denominator that may help in understanding the subtleties of the poem as well as other poetry by Scooter, a futile quest as the brilliant minds of H.P. Baxxter et alii all too often turns out to be beyond mortal comprehension.
>>
Scooter is literally a genius.

I mean literally. He's a genius. He manages to make a subgenre of techno that's primarily followed by lolsorandom weeaboo girls (happy hardcore) actually sound fun, cool and not wimpy. It takes a genius to do that.
>>
>>60758959
if you got the power, all you gotta do is BE HAADKHÔ
>>
YOU GOT THE TOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCH
YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHH
>>
here are some tips, be a total passive aggressive cunt for a while. someone will see through your shit and try to piss you off. get pissed off and just be an asshole as much as possible, power trip complete bro.
>>
>>60759057
A genius on so many levels.
A lyrical innovator that future generations will constantly draw from.
>>
>>60759190
He fully understands the power of repetition and slogan-like lyrics combined with driving binary beats. Many "pop" artists use this formula with some degree of success, but nothing makes one's heart surge with glee and adrenalin like his "HARDCORE!" does.
It's just perfect.
>>
>>60759134
Hey look you already have the first step done
>>
>>60759254
yeah it was mad meta of me huh
>>
3AM! THE PAINTED COW!
>>
>>60759057
>>60759190
>The question is: what is the question?
Lesser minds can't just come up with stuff like that.
Only a genius can.
>>
EI EM DA HORSCHMANN
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.