[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you wasting your time shitposting and not working on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1441033757382.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441033757382.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
Why are you wasting your time shitposting and not working on your own music right now?

You are interested in music, right?
>>
personally, i had just practiced, drummed a bit, rapped, sung, wrote lines in my notebook, made some beats on ableton with my MPD32, recorded a couple verses, for about 16 hours in a row, i got bored with it. i gotta recharge a bit.
>>
>>60756650
lmao
>anyone who shitposts on /mu/ could ever make music that would amount to anything
>>
>>60756738
haha yeah, i guess some anon is going to deter me from doing what i love with his biting insult... poor poor me... what was i thinking for the past 5 years?
>>
far as having a career in music. it's a waste a time at this point for anyone starting out you can make way more money working retail bagging groceries

it's fun to mess around and remix songs in fl studio and audacity.
>>
>>60756818
you speak like you know what you are talking about. you have what experience in A&R at a record company? how many years? or are you talking out of your ass to sound smart?
>>
>>60756758
>biting insult
senpai im just desu being honest here
you think anyone here who posts shit about their taste in music being objectively better than anyone else's is really going to make music that is going to actually LITERALLY be worth anything?
I mean seriously I'm sure there are a handful of actual musicians here, yourself included maybe, but on the whole /mu/ is just a shitpost fest about which music makes you look the coolest and underground
but you knew r-right anon?
>>
>>60756650
I'm trying to learn guitar and I'm just kind of learning it real slowly... I think maybe I need a teacher for guidance on what to work on, there's a thousand free lessons on the internet but few of them guide you in the order you should learn and how much practice you need before moving on
>>
>>60756818
>wanting to get into the music for money
>not living in your van and playing your heart out at shows at shitty venues that rip you off just so you can get a cheeseburger and a cheap bottle of vodka every night
>>
>>60756900
r-right y-yes o-of c-course I-I k-knew, answer the fucking question you fags, who here has any real experience other than, as you said, shit posting on 4chan's music forum? like, if you were to say: "yes, in fact i was an intern and the label i was at tended to go for young artists", I'd be bummed, but that would be it. but you are just trying so hard to make me feel shitty for pursuing music for no reason other than you want to. for shame anon, for shame. and really, everything you post is as black and white as can be, I hope that's just you attempting to be as big of a dick as possible and not your real worldview. if so than you be autistic as a muthafuckaaaaaaaa
>>
>>60756960
living the dream familia
>>
>>60757019
Nobody was really directing anything at you until you tried to start arguments
>>
>>60757019
>you are trying so hard to make me feel shitty for pursuing music
except I'm not, you're just brain-dead and don't understand when I'm trying to give you credit
If you're close-minded about music or spend your days here shit-posting then yeah you should feel bad, either way you're wasting your time when you should be focused on making music but that of course is implying you can even do so. You're begging us to give you "real experience" when tbqhwy family you might as well just be a underage highschooler about to drop his first "mixtape"
Obviously you're too much of a faggot to realize when someone is trying to give you credit without you having any sort of way to back your shit up
>>
>>60756818
You don't do things for fun or out of passion? Your only creative pursuits are those you can make money doing? Who is paying you to shitpost?
>>
>>60757054
me? c'mon now... I also wonder, do you all have no jobs and no hope? or are you international douches? I am happy and proud of my skills. It keeps me going. And on a shit ton of stimulants to boot. What exactly keeps you fuckers on this site other than to spew hatred? I give what I get. I post polite, and as soon as one of you fucks thinks you can be clever I respond. I like me. I hope you all like you :)
>>
i make music and this thread gave me aids
>>
>>60757139
well if that was the case than my bad, I just read that completely wrong, although I could have sworn that I was being shit on... guess not.
>>
>>60757158
>post polite
Lmao no son
>no jobs no hope
Its fun to talk like that when you're still in highschool ;^)
>>
I'm working on some shit, am playing it back right now and decided to browse a bit only to find this crap being posted on the board.
>>
>>60757188
kk man, i concede that the nerds have overpowered me, i surrender to your masterful trolling skills.
>>
>>60756650
goddamn where do i get a gf like this
>>
>>60757149
i said u can make music for funsies
but it's stupid and unrealistic to think you can only make music and make a living. it's not happening now.
>>
>>60756818
I made $40 one night playing a bar for 30minutes, I also got free drinks. Another night I got $60 bucks, but I gave the money to another band cause they brought fans, and mah peeps bailed.

Sometimes I do real good, sometimes I do real bad. I enjoy making music, and doing it onstage infront of people, which is weird,, but whatever. and sometimes I even get paid to do it.

forreal though, when I was in a pop-band, nobody came to our shows, and when they did it was because were opening for national touring acts. And we never got paid dick. So, I mean, I guess I'm just disenchanted with doing music I dislike to try and make a buck. I'd rather just make music I love on a personal level, and work my music related side jobs.
>>
>>60757187
Maybe it's because you're on all those stimulants you fuckin knee-jerk bird brain
>>
>>60756650
I'm rendering a song right now though :^(
>>
>>60757800
>but I gave the money to another band cause they brought fans
Good on ya
>>
>>60757859
you fucking cock, ill have you know i CHOOSE to be a drug addict, respect my right to live you fucking jerk, i also am better than you all in pretty much every way. BANG
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.