[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eminem is one of the most talented rappers ever. Why? He can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Eminem.jpg (33 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
Eminem.jpg
33 KB, 600x398
Eminem is one of the most talented rappers ever. Why? He can't rely on the tired tropes blacks rely on which are

>"Nigger nigger nigger, fuck the police, white america is evil and holding me back(even though I'm now a rich rapper)"

Discuss.
>>
You're wrong, he relies on two of those.
>>
>>60751402
these days the beats and the melodies are more important

go listen to immortal technique or someshit

youre not cool

we want fuck shit and sad shit, we want bangin beats
>>
you all seem too smart to constantly playing these childish b8 games, why do people do this, seriously? you all know a lot, and show it. it's interesting. do your thing.
>>
I mean you're right, but the white guilt liberal cu-cks on /mu/ won't admit it.
>>
>>60751402
Eminem was great with his first 3 albums, but the rest just don't top it that well (maybe recovery)
>>
>>60751431
>implying he doesn't mock the fuck out of blackies
>>
>>60751463
i disagree man, those newer albums are fucking ridiculously good to me. he changes up his flow after ODing and starts just killing it. that song buffalo bill?? wooooweee that shit is COLLLLDDD
>>
>>60751438
Most of them are unemployed.
>>
>>60751488
Everyone knows Relapse is underrated as fuck.
>>
>>60751504
haha, me too, so i guess ill shut the fuck up
>>
>>60751527
I'm not unemployed, but I have a couple of days off, so I find myself here. I generally steer clear of shit posting. I find it to be pretty boring. I really don't see what people get out of it.
>>
>>60751554
i do it too, i just can't really follow the tenor of conversation, virtual or otherwise, very well, so it leads to chaos trying to be funny or whatever is necessary. yeah man it's weird when you see so much bullshit, when you know these people are smart and know about the topic... i don't really get it.
>>
>>60751602
How? It's so mind numbing just seeing absolute drivel like "meme rap" or "meme album" used as some sort of argument to a discussion. It's ridiculous that something that passes off as a legitimate contribution to a thread.
>>
>>60751627
what are you responding to?
>>
>>60751638
You..
>>
>>60751645
i get that, what part exactly? I was agreeing with you, just expounded on it a bit, but i think typing out posts about memes over and over again for hours trying to be a wiseass would be boring.
>>
>>60751671
Idk. Maybe I was just venting. Sorry. I tend to do that.
>>
>>60751682
no worries. back to shady, cyphers on youtube are fucking fuego, not to mention mos def and black thought murder it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLhA7yTuLo
>>
>>60751718
Thanks mate.
>>
>>60751732
yeah man, no prob, this is one thing i do know well, i watch these over and over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOsjP33nF4
>>
>>60751602
>>60751627
i think the second poster thought that the first poster meant: "id do it too" to shitposting
>>
>>60751774
makes sense
>>
File: eminem15.jpg (25 KB, 404x390) Image search: [Google]
eminem15.jpg
25 KB, 404x390
>>60751402
damn...
>>
>>60751839
drugs man, elvis, clapton, beatles, johnny cash, hendrix, etc etc. musicians do hard drugs. i'm really glad he didn't die.
>>
Coincidentally Eminem turned shit the day my mom's opinion of him went from
>what a vulgar guy
to
>my favorite rapper
>>
>>60751402
he literally has a song called White America, familia
>>
>>60751906
ah yes, yeah he's too popular to be good, right... c'mon now that's just dumb
>>
so this thread got replies
>>
>>60751948
I mean it, all his new stuff is either shit or only worth one listen, and as I said it was a coincidence.
>>
>>60752008
k, i get you feel that, but it's not really true, he's really been working on his craft since he almost died, and now he's an absolute monster, if you can't at the very least appreciate it, than you aren't a fan of the genre. that's as far as i'll go.
>>
>>60752056
>stop not liking what I like :^(((
>>
>>60752078
k man
>>
>>60752111
>:^((((((((
>>
File: 1441262337863.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441262337863.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
Turns out if you can actually rap it makes it a whole lot easier for the producer to make sick beats and sick songs for you.

>tfw having to patch Lil Wayne's broken verses together to make a song
>>
yeah he's okay hasn't made a decent album in awhile
>>
>>60751484
He mocks everyone, that's his whole schtick.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.