[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this faggot with his meme hair and meme guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: melvins2[2].jpg (627 KB, 2500x3735) Image search: [Google]
melvins2[2].jpg
627 KB, 2500x3735
Look at this faggot with his meme hair and meme guitar
>>
>>60750754

I don't think you know what a meme is, good sir.
>>
>>60750754
meme hair
>>
>>60750754
look at this faggot with his meme words and meme opinions
>>
and his meme cocaine in his meme nose
>>
>>60750754
Is that fucking snuggie
>>
>>60750754
>people getting upset over a shitpost such as this
>>
>>60751123
memeple memeing meme meme meme memepost meme meme meme
>>
>>60751123
no one is even mad. stop trying to create drama you nigga hoe
>>
>>60750754
>meme guitar

you might have a point there. why are so many /mu/ approved metal/rock bands getting those stupid shiny aluminum tuning fork guitars all of a sudden? seriously, they're everywhere
>>
Stop insulating my waifu Annie
>>
Aluminum is the best tone wood.
>>
>>60753391
what's the point if everyone who uses those guitars plays noise rock anyway? not really a good benchmark of the instrument's quality
>>
>>60751253
>you might have a point there. why are so many /mu/ approved metal/rock bands getting those stupid shiny aluminum tuning fork guitars all of a sudden? seriously, they're everywhere

Have you ever played a guitar with metal through the neck? They have shitloads of sustain.
>>
>>60753425
Melvins is not noise rock tho
>>
Melvins more like Memevins
Gluey Porch Treatments more like Gluey Porch Memements
Ozma more like Ozmeme
Bullhead more like Bullmeme
Lysol more like Memesol
Eggnog more like Memenog
Houdini more like Memedini
Stoner Witch more like Stoner Meme
Nude With Boots more like Meme With Boots
>>
>>60753507

this guy is on FIRE.
>>
File: b8.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
146 KB, 625x626
>>60753490
>>
he's pretty rad though

https://youtu.be/ppLRUHb_tOc?t=50
>>
>>60751253
there's a video on YouTube where Buzz explains his switch over to a metal guitar.
>>
>>60750754
>meme guitar
>has jeez on it

based king buzzo
>>
>>60750754
I know it's b8 m8 and I'mma let you finish but King Buzzo is one of the most based motherfuckers of all time.
>>
>>60751253
>>60753425
travis bean guitars have been popular amongst professinal players since the 70s. they all have aluminum neck through designs.
>>
So guys, im finally ready to listen to melvins. Whats mus favorite album?
>>
>>60751289
underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 1536x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 1536x277
>>60755374
>>
>>60755374
just start with houdini. the rest will follow
>>
god i wish everyone else was exactly the same as me all the time forever

it's fucking bullshit
>>
>>60751152
MEME-WORLD
MEME-LIFE
MEME-WHOLE
MEME-GOD
>>
>>60750754
What did Mr. Buzzo do to make you so upset, OP? You've been posting about him for days now.
>>
>>60755374
Definitely start with Houdini.
For sludgier stuff, listen to Gluey Porch Treatments, Bullhead and Lysol.
For weirder stuff listen to Stag, Honky and Hostile Ambient Takeover.
>>
>>60755374
I like Houdini and (A) Senile Animal. Most people will tell you to start with Houdini, nothing wrong with that.
>>
Melvins are weird. I regard them as GOAT and respect them a lot, but I feel like they don't have a 'definitive' album. First half of Houdini would make it a contender, but the back end has a bit too much bullshit (Sky Pup is eh, Pearl Bomb is stupid and Spread Eagle Beagle is one of the dumbest things ever committed to tape)

Then again, stupid shit is part of their charm so IDK
>>
>>60751120
the buzz gives no fuxx
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.