[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is honestly fucking godlike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x600
This album is honestly fucking godlike
>>
it is, first cd in my entire life as well
>>
good album
>>
Never heard it
>>
at least its not shite
>>
Good album, 8/10, lots of good tracks, but the little ammount of filler that there is is really bad
>>
>>60748730
what like the untitled tracks and maybe hey now?
>>
>>60748704
Definitely Maybe is better
>>
>>60748783
Definitely Maybe kill yourself
>>
Definitely Maybe and Be Here Now are both better tbqh
>>
>>60748813
see
>>60748796
>>
English Nirvana were literally the cancer of the 90s....but they kept going. The Gallaghers didn't have the decency to commit suicide or have a plane crash. Now I gotta listen to Irish backpackers singing wonderwall in the pub at 2am. Fuckers.
>>
>>60748876
To be fair, if they had split up or died after Be Here Now, they would be 100x times more revered.
>>
>>60748876
>Now I gotta listen to Irish backpackers singing wonderwall in the pub at 2am

Are you French? Just fight them, idiot.
>>
>>60748743
hey now is one of my favorite oasis songs :(
>>
some might say > dont look back in anger > morning glory > champagne supernova > she's electric > cast no shadow > roll with it > wonderwall > hello > hey now
>>
Glad you liked it OP.
>>
>>60748907
We are too concerned with towelhead bastards up in le base blowing up our shit for that old school skinhead football team retardation frolics.
>>
>>60748904
Ok you have a point
>>
>>60748991
your top 3 are objectively correct. would still toss wonderwall = champagne supernova. the rest i could give a fuck, i never bother with them anymore.
>>
Look oasis is just cancer
>>
>>60749090
no their not
>>
>>60749112
Ok well enjoy listening to what helped destroy the English rock scene
>>
>>60749112
Well your spelling is cancer then
>>
>>60748704
I used to love this album to death when I was first starting to listen to lots of music. I've cooled off on it, but I still like it. Solid 8/10. I've started to like Definitely Maybe more than I used to, and at this point I've just listened to the tracks on here too many times to really enjoy them as much.
>>
the normie masses of 90s are patrician by default tb.h
>>
>>60749231
The 90's normie masses have been the worst of any decade and you know that
>>
I fucking love the way it starts with a snippet of Wonderwall then it cuts out into Hello. The audacity of it. I mean, I know you can have a good idea of what singles will do well, but to be that on point. Gives me goosebumps every time.
>>
>>60749262
Me too.
>>
Morning Glory is like a fucking hurricane man

And yes I'm high lmao
>>
File: 81XAuWZWyqL._SL1425_.jpg (530 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
81XAuWZWyqL._SL1425_.jpg
530 KB, 1425x1425
give me whats the story morning glory please cant find it anywhere
>>
>>60750690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsV74Es0DYw

You're welcome
>>
Great, now I want to relisten to the album.
>>
>>60748876
These guys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcFereURCQ
>>
LADS
>>
Be Here Now would have been better if they added some bass, shorten some of the tracks and kicked off Girl in the Dirty Shirt and Fade in Out and put on Going Nowhere and Stay Young.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.