[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone seen Joanna Newsom this tour? I really want to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
has anyone seen Joanna Newsom this tour? I really want to go but it's a 4 jour drive and I'm wondering if its worth it?
>>
File: Autechre.png (521 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Autechre.png
521 KB, 1366x768
>>60748585
hour **
>>
Yeah, she was really fantastic in Utrecht. Good setlist and performance, except she played Baby Birch and redid the harp part so that it was a constant rhythm, which I didn't really like as much as the sparse album take.

4 hours is quite the drive but if you really love her music, you probably won't be disappointed.
>>
>>60748613
Was it loud?
>>
>>60748585
is she playing with other instrumentalists this tour? i saw her slightly before hoom came out and she didnt but her new album is less piano/ hap centric and a lot of the songs seem like they would only work with percussion.
>>
>>60748642
3 other multi instrumentalists, viola, keys, drums, mandolin, electric guitar, weird instrument i cant name
>>
>>60748668
ohhh hell yeah. i was hoping there would be but didnt expect it because i dont think she has toured with a group before.
>>
>>60748688
My dream is to see her with a full on orchestra
>>
>>60748717
lickin on their balls
>>
hows her foot game?
>>
There a couple videos on youtube. I really dislike the new look she has for this tour. Her hair is super frizzy and in a ponytail, and she has a weird choker/neck ribbon thing going on.
>>
Go and try to FHRITP, Anon.
Also, post her feet.
>>
kept seeing her on this site and damn im so glad you all love her, she is a musical genius. absolute, perfect resonance, 100% control of rapidly fluctuating vibrations, everything that the ones possess. what a voice, what an interesting instrument, pure love, the free soul needs these.
>>
I really wish I could beat the fuck out of this stupid cunt. I hate her stupid emotionally pampered little indie music. I would seriously just love to beat the fuck out of her stupid, baby fucking face.
>>
>>60751723
hahaha man, i hope you assault a female musician bro, dreams do come true if you try hard enough...
>>
>>60751744
you wish. I have to keep my hands to myself :'(
>>
>>60751143
wtf are you on about vegetble
>>
>>60748668
They got Neal Morgan on drums or just some chump?
>>
>>60753502
man you keep heaping attention on things i post that are not meant to garner it, what i am on is obvious, drugs, just shut the fuck up about it and chill and realize others are feeling, i assume a passion of yours, music at a level you can't even fathom. recognize in harmony, or block me and let me be me. simple choice brah.
>>
>>60748613
Did you also make the recording that's on youtube? It's better quality than mine haha, what did you use?

>>60748668
If you mean the long-necked mandolin kind, it's an eastern european Tambura

>>60753894
It's her younger brother Pete

Here's my recording if anyone's interested

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/jxvQEKn2/file.html
>>
>>60754169
wtf are you saying vegetble
>>
>>60756617
that if you give me attention than i will be even more of an annoyance, as in, responding to clearly drugged out rants just to say i suck. it seems dumb to me, but have at it if you really need to.
>>
>>60756651
wtf why you so salty vegetble
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.