[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: goaty.jpg (125 KB, 2560x1426) Image search: [Google]
goaty.jpg
125 KB, 2560x1426
Anyone else really like his music?

Aside from "Somebody That I Used To Blow", his music is extremely out there. Just listen to the rest of Making Mirrors. He's really fucking creative. He only had one hit song because it was so relatable and practically made for radio. Songs like "Bronte" and "State of the Art" make me really respect him. Sadly, people don't really appreciate it because it's too 'different'.

Don't even get me started on his first album "Like Drawing Blood." It's perfection.
>>
>>60747720
rip gotye
>>
i wanted to write a meaningful response but your writing style is just too different it goes right over my head.
>>
>>60747720
He's shit i m o f a m.
>>
>>60747720
i liek hiim op. may favorite musician
>>
>>60747751
Sorry man. God bless.
>>
>>60747720
He's pretty good, but I only decided to listen to the rest of MM like a year after somebody I used to know got big.
>>
File: Like Drawing Blood.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Like Drawing Blood.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
>>60747941
Better late than never. Have you listened to Like Drawing Blood? It's even a little weirder but still cool.
>>
>>60747968
It was kind of hit and miss with me, night drive is the shit though.
>>
he ruined kimbra by giving her hope of a pop career. she should have gone into jazz/lounge and crossed over later like norah jones.
>>
>>60748134
The problem is that Kimbra was basically Katie Perry in "Somebody". It didn't represent her style at all, and now people won't give her a chance because she sounds nothing like she did in 'that one hit song'.
>>
>>60747720
the shitty jazz rnb tracks sucked
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.