[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here like ajj?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ajj_cover.jpg (106 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ajj_cover.jpg
106 KB, 1000x1000
anyone here like ajj?
>>
>>60747451
i personally hate them but they dont deserve the much shit theyre getting, theyre a fun band
>>
File: ajj.jpg (6 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
ajj.jpg
6 KB, 258x195
I'm a huge fan. Just saw them in Albaquerque last week.
>>
>>60747451
I enjoy their stuff. They're from my hometown.
>>
File: DSC_0172.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0172.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
I love them, I saw them twice this year actually.
>>
>>60747451
Great tunes, horrible singing. They're alright.
>>
File: stfu.jpg (324 KB, 2048x1638) Image search: [Google]
stfu.jpg
324 KB, 2048x1638
>>60747451
Love them but what shit are they getting and why?
>>60747484
>>60747451
>>
>>60747737
Their first ep they admit they hate had a couple songs about misogyny and white people. And an ironic song about how being a straight white male is the best so people called them SJW.

Their recent music is just Neutral Milk Hotel-esque folk rock
>>
>>60747451
Love em, saw them in Wilmington last month. I met everyone in the band and they're all really nice people and they put on a great live show.
>>
not any more sorry this isnt 2012
>>
>>60747791
Candy Cigarettes was pretty weak overall, I liked Cigarettes and Daddy on it at least.

Issue Problems was mainly just songs that never made their way onto other albums, barring Brave + Survival and Powerpalnt.
>>
They came to Portland with Jeff Rosenstock, probably my favorite show I've ever attended, I got to talk to Deacon, the drummer, before the show, super cool guy.
>>
>>60747883
John Oliver pls
>>
Knife Man>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>60748064
Hell no
Rompilation>>>>
>>
>>60747451
my 14 y/o brother does
>>
>>60747513
Me too! I got there early and caught sean smokin a cig in front of the launchpad and we chatted for a minute it was real dope
>>
Their fan base is terrible, but yea i like them.
>>
>>60747451

Just saw them in Orlando a few weeks back.

They were good. I only ever listened to a few of their songs but my gf is a huge fan so I took us.

The second band that played was not for me but the first band was decent enough. AJJ played pretty well. There were a lot of man buns. So many I felt the need to take mine down. Then the dude in front of me saw and decided to take his down also.
>>
>>60749436
I feel like this post would be good satire, but I'm not sure what of
>>
>>60749436
lmao having a man bum
>>
>>60749483
Love me some man bum
>>
Saw them in Atlanta.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.