[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music-related Feels Thread (Now with twice the music) How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 00MUSICFeel.jpg (52 KB, 614x607) Image search: [Google]
00MUSICFeel.jpg
52 KB, 614x607
Music-related Feels Thread
(Now with twice the music)

How do you feel?
What are you listening to?

What should other people do about how they feel?
What should other people listen to?

Haven't been here in a while. Hope these threads are still kosher. Always looking for new recs. How's it going tonight?
>>
bump
is the /mu/ i once knew dead
>>
>music
Washer by Slint
>feel
tired asf, haven't gotten much sleep lately.
>>
File: 011.png (200 KB, 359x363) Image search: [Google]
011.png
200 KB, 359x363
>>60746427
drinking only water after 6PM and/or exercising a bit can help with sleep. I know those problems.
Any Slint-related recs? Spoken word stuff not required. Been in a musical rut lately.
>>
>>60746477
Flemish Altruism by A Minor Forest is fairly similar.
>>
File: 010.png (255 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
010.png
255 KB, 447x400
I'll go then.

>feeling tentative, graduating uni in a few weeks
>multiple grls i should be talking to, but can't decide which
>easy lay or try to have an actual relationship again
>tfw not sure which is worth it
>tfw nervous about the future

Listening to some Guided by Voices right now, Alex G up next. Beach Music is so damn good.

>>60746687
On the list, buddy.
>>
Listening to Alcest's second LP shit's cool

>The routine is driving me crazy
>I'm so tired of everything
>I want her to like me that way
>there's a new "her" every month and it never works, they all lose interest in me after a while
>I would like to know how being with someone is
>KV
>tfw no gf
>my best friends aren't interested in the same things as me and we don't hang out that much anymore, like once or twice a month at best
>Those are the only times I go out on the weekends
There is a lot more but that's enough
>>
>>60746903
>there's a new "her" every month and it never works, they all lose interest in me after a while
This isn't such a bad thing, really. Cycling through different (excuse me) "crushes" can be a good thing. You're keeping your interests fresh & aren;t getting bogged down by a single girl. That's a good thing, because the one you'll get is always around the corner & never right under your nose.

>only go out on the weekends
Different people need to "go out" at different frequencies. Nothing wrong with this.
>>
File: 1430090136987.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1430090136987.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
>>60747015
How many corners does this block have?
>how
>many
>corners
>>
>music
Listening to this Drone album I found on RYM

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/brainworlds/%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2%E2%80%A2/

>feel
I kinda feel excited about some things. But I wish I had people I could share all the things I'm excited about with. Nobody I know would care.

I'm wondering if plans in life fail what I'll do, I have a feeling after doing so many big schemes in life that turned out to be failures maybe I've been too optimistic about everything.
>>
>>60747106
Just keep going. How many corners isn't the right question--how many steps is what you should be asking. And the answer should be something along the lines of "however many it needs to be."
One step at a time, right? No other way to do it, when you think about it.
>>
>Music
Fiona Apple - When the Pawn

>Feel
I'm ready for winter break but I'm also a closeted faggot who isn't ready to face my family again because it just makes me want to kill myself even more
>>
>>60746756
Go with the easy lay my man. Relationships are a bitch
>>
How do you feel?

I'm in pain

What are you listening to?

Working on music theory

What should other people do about how they feel?

let their body and mind tell them

What should other people listen to?

A non-digital foreign language radio station on a wireless

Haven't been here in a while. Hope these threads are still kosher. Always looking for new recs. How's it going tonight?

Better
>>
>>60747347
i cant tell anyone how to handle divulging their sexuality, but i know that being closeted can cause an immense amount of pressure and frustration. hang in there, & wait for the right moment. your happiness is more important than your family's, no matter how they make you feel about it.

>>60747655
why are you in pain? what can you be doing to alleviate that pain? no matter how small the step, it's still a step.
>better
you already have a headtstart, then.
>>
>>60747838
>why are you in pain?
lots of reasons.

>>60747838
>what can you be doing to alleviate that pain?
Go to bed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.