[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I changed da way the world rotate damn...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 3kj4iDZv.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
3kj4iDZv.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
>I changed da way the world rotate

damn...
>>
>>60745375
Yeah but be careful
>>
>>60745375
damn
>>
what ever happened to that viper diss album?
>>
File: gorosaurus.png (1 MB, 1042x784) Image search: [Google]
gorosaurus.png
1 MB, 1042x784
ravioli
>>
>>60746115
https://clyp.it/3uka3jv5
>>
>>60746239
but did we ever send it to him,?
last hingi i remember is people stepping away from the project over because some guy threatened to cum on a picture of his wife and send it to her, or osmething
>>
>>60745375
Damn..
>>
>>60746277
Everyone backed out after that
>>
File: NOT ALL.png (15 KB, 686x44) Image search: [Google]
NOT ALL.png
15 KB, 686x44
OP are you aware of the things the man in that picture has done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKSxHiZPl4
>>
What is it like doing a whole line of cocaine?

Do you have to have beer with it, or not? Or a sandwich?
>>
>>60746277
>some guy threatened to cum on a picture of his wife and send it to her

What
>>
>>60746496
who hasnt seen this u fucking loser
>>
Every music video i've seen of him has made my skin crawl and I really fuck with Viper too
>>
>>60748359
he literally has memers make them
>>
File: viper.png (395 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
viper.png
395 KB, 1000x1000
Don't you wish you could be him?
>>
he is lord and savior
>>
>>60748038
Wow, rude.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.