[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a couple weeks since the release of Art Angels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Grimes_-_Art_Angels.jpg (29 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_-_Art_Angels.jpg
29 KB, 316x315
It's been a couple weeks since the release of Art Angels. Now that you've had a couple weeks for it to grow on you, thoughts?

Feel like it a lost a little 'creative grit,' however the production value is top notch. Super early 2000's pop vibe
>>
lost a lot of creative grit, ended up shit

maybe the interim material was good, maybe it was not, this definitely isn't
>>
It's awful. Nothing was genuinely captivating, not even for a moment.
>>
File: human-head-male.jpg (4 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
human-head-male.jpg
4 KB, 200x180
>>60743810
Meme album for meme people
>>
>>60743810

bad music for people who dress edgy (black is muh fav color OHMYGODDD!!!) and go to Starbucks
>>
I like it. Don't love it, but enjoy it. Butterfly is SOTY. Everything else is just ok.
>>
it's okay, definitely a disappointment coming from her though
>>
Reminder that "Be A Body" is the only great Grimes song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
>>
DJ AARON ELLIS
>>
Scream is GOAT
>>
>>60743810
I just don't even give a shit anymore. Kinda forgettable for me
>>
unlistenable imo
>>
Liked Visions but this is shit
>>
You know she fucked up when she didn't even play her single live but play a set list 50% visions
>>
It's pretty good. Better than Visions (which is overrated) but Geidi Primes is still the best.
>>
>>60746266
you win the contrarian award

I tip my fedora to you
>>
I mean it's just kitschy pop music. I can see why so many people like it, and she released it at the perfect time with pop music kind of trending upwards in the typically "indie" crowd, but not really my type of music. Like you said, those early 2000s vibes are overwhelming and make the album feel unorignal and rehashed, and not really rehashing a particularly good era of music
>>
>>60746315
lol.
He's different, chill.
>>
>“Kill V. Maim” is written from the perspective of Al Pacino in The Godfather Pt II. Except he’s a vampire who can switch gender and travel through space.

*holds up spork* xP
>>
>>60746394
Exactly
>>
Umm...how can you guys not like the intro? California? Flesh without blood? Pin? Easily? Kill v maim? World princess part 2? Venus fly? Life in a vivid dream? Butterfly?

Loser rockists lmao.
>>
>>60746315
I don't need your award or your tip, pleb.
>>
>>60743810

i like it but im obsessed with grimes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.