[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "Did the man who invented college go to college?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Hopsin_12-26-2014-300x300.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Hopsin_12-26-2014-300x300.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Is "Did the man who invented college go to college?" the worst line of 2015?
>>
DID
>>
>>60741229
THE
>>
DIDTHEMANWHOINVENTEDCOLLEGEGOTOCOLLEGEHMOKAYTHEN
>>
worst rap line definitely

The chorus of New Americana is the worst line of the year in general
>>
hmm ok then
>>
DIS
DICK
AIN'T
FREEEEE
>>
>>60741474
upboated
>>
>>60741209
He means that we don't have to go to college to be successfully. Of course the man who really invented college didnt go to college because he did not need college to invent such, As days go by, College is going to be not just recommended but mandatory. Tell me about all the people who actually went to college for a certain carrer and didnt even major in it. Waste of money. Giving it to the white man which I dont understand because they have money machines so they could get any amount of money any time. Its not like gold where as though it could run out, Money is green paper that is truely the root to all evil. Its crazy that there isnt a place in the world that doesnt have money, or does but us americans dont know about it. Humans are dumb idolizing green paper. While they sit back and laugh at us admire the green. Its just paper that you let control ur life. Theres nothing we can do about it now, So we have to wait till Jesus comes and save his true followers. Poor world,,
>>
its probably not even the worst line on the album but i'll be a fuck covered cock if i listen to that shit
>>
>>60741720
hmm ok den
>>
Hopsin is objectively the worst rapper with any kind of notable following behind them
>>
>>60741263
New Americana as a whole is one of the worst pieces of the decade
>>
hip hop is cancer
>>
>>60742445
Seriously though. He's ICP tier and at least they produce a funny infomercial for their white trash party once a year.
>>
>>60742455
This desu
>>
>>60742459
Metalhead teenager spotted.

Stop wearing black tshirts every single day bro. You look beta as kek.
>>
>>60742484
lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.