[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the labels of which you listen to EVERY release ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: vg3MfUS.jpg (137 KB, 911x612) Image search: [Google]
vg3MfUS.jpg
137 KB, 911x612
what are the labels of which you listen to EVERY release ???
>>
me on the left
>>
me on the right
>>
me taking the picture on the left
>>
Corwood Industries
>>
me in the closet
>>
>>60739401

italdred
>>
Nina Kraviz's Trip
>>
>>60739458
hi brian
>>
tectonic
teklife
r&s
warp
hessle audio
hyperdub
hotflush
chestplate
planet mu
deep medi
dmz
halcyon veil
tempa
hemlock
luckyme
cosmic bridge
keysound
ninjatune
4ad
big apple
[werk discs]
brainfeeder
pinecone moonshine
project mooncircle
subtle audio
XL Recordings
>>
>>60739401
double double whammy
hardly art
exploding in sound
carpark
mexican summer
grand jury
captured tracks
father/daughter
>>
>>60739548
>>60739572

come one, post em with genres, or at least say something about why you like them

thanks a lot though will google
>>
>>60739648
The first guy is all basic bitch bleeps, how pleb are you?
>>
>you will never feel the physical touch of a woman
>>
>>60739648
the ones i posted here >>60739572 all lean towards indie rock/pop which is why i like them
>>
>>60739737
then what are patrician bleeps?
>>
>>60739793
I said you/he were pleb for not knowing them, the labels are mostly great.
>>
>>60739401
XL Recordings
Blue Note
Top Dawg Entertainment tay-bay-ash
>>
>>60739835
you said those are all basic bitch bleep labels you fucking shit
>>
>>60739945
Yeah, so? That doesn't make them bad.
>>
Winter Solace
Chondritic Sound/Elephant Graveyard
Posh Isolation
Nekrophile Records
>>
>>60739459
Basically this
>>
the worst
>>
>>60739401
Constellation
>>
>>60739961
'basic bitch' carries a solely negative connotation and if you can't glean that you're autistic

too 'basic bitch bleeps' is the antithesis of patrician bleeps which is what he was looking for

you autistic little shit
>>
Stones Throw
TDE
Hellfyre Club
Anticon
Rhymesayers
GOOD Music
>>
>>60740007
ok m8, whatever
>>
File: [sweating intensifies].png (203 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
[sweating intensifies].png
203 KB, 640x480
>>60739548
are you me ???
>>
>>60739548
dope
>>
>>60740019
>OKAY M8, I DIDN'T JUST TOTALLY CALL THOSE LABELS ALL 'BASIC BITCH' TIER
>OKAY M8, 'BASIC BITCH' ISN'T THE EXPLICIT ANTITHESIS OF WHAT IT IS TO BE PATRICIAN
>OKAY
>M8
>I'M GOING TO PRETEND THAT WHAT I JUST SAID WASN'T COMPLETELY
>FUCKING
>RETARDED
holy fucking shit

die in the most unceremonious fashion to ensure that your stupid autistic ass never reproduces

your genes aren't fit to wipe ass of my jeans and you're probably too dense to see that that was a pun so i'll just fucking tell you straight up
>>
>>60739401
kranky and hardly art
>>
>>60740088
>being this upset on the internet about some bleep labels
keking every time
get a life lmao
>>
>>60740088
>die in the most unceremonious fashion to ensure that your stupid autistic ass never reproduces
based on all the butthurt I can at least be sure your autistic ass never reproduces for sure
>>
>>60740133
I'M NOT MAD ABOUT THE FUCKING LABELS

I'M MAD THAT YOU FUCKING CALLED THEM 'BASIC BITCH' TIER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO CALL THEM PATRICIAN

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY ELSE I'M MAD? SURE, HERE:

ONE OF TWO THINGS IS HAPPENING HERE. EITHER YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE AND ARE EITHER TOO FUCKING DENSE TO GLEAN IT OR YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WORDS ME SO YOU FLING THEM ABOUT FRIVOLOUSLY LIKE ONE OF THOSE RETARDED 'BASIC BITCHES' THAT YOU MOCKED

CONSIDERING THAT BOTH OF THOSE REQUIRE A TREMENDOUS LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS AND STUPIDITY I'M FAIRLY TORN ON GIVING YOU A SINGLE DIAGNOSIS, OTHER THAN AUTISM OF COURSE

ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

>HEHEHEHEHE U R SO MADDEN XDDD
YEAH AND YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED SORRY I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD HANDS WITH YOUR CANDY ASS LIKE THE REST OF SOCIETY IS YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE GETTING MAD AT YOU AND MAKING YOUR RETARDATION APPARENT TO THE LESS KEEN PUBLIC THEN LEARN TO KEEP YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER SAY ANOTHER GODDAMN THING

FUCK

>>60740215
K E K

IF I DON'T REPRODUCE IT'LL BE OF MY OWN VOLITION

I ALREADY HAVE WHO LIVES WITH ME AND WHEN SHE GETS HOME FROM WORK I'M GOING TO HIT THAT SHIT SO HARD THAT EVEN AUTISTIC SPERGS LIKE YOU MIGHT GLEAN A GLIMPSE OF IT SO STAY TUNED BITCH CAUSE IT'LL BE THE CLOSEST TO FUCKING A GIRL THAT YOU EVER GET

AND THANK GOD FOR THAT TOO
>>
>>60740310
>being THIS mad about meme-tags made up by a troll on a music board

my god, this is an amazing autistic spill right here. Please keep replying,
>>
>>60740310
anon on suicide watch
>>
>>60740377
Patrician isn't a meme-tag you autistic little shit. Just because you're a basic bitch with your head too far up your own ass to see it doesn't invalidate the legitimacy of patrician music.

>>60740410
My well-being has never been more stable.
>>
>>60740490
>Patrician isn't a meme-tag

Its THE meme-tag.
>>
>>60740490
>Patrician isn't a meme-tag you autistic little shit
laughingwhores.jpeg

You're absolutely hysterical. There is absolutely no way you're over 15.
>>
>>60740510
>>60740538
>concedes automatically that 'basic bitch' music exists
>insists that patrician music doesn't exist, despite it being the polar opposite to 'basic bitch' music and therefore having to exist
I know it's not politically correct to support and objective metric for assessing music tastes but that doesn't change the fact that it exists. Patrician music IS real.

And that you're both in denial about it shows how far this board has fallen, from being elitist to inclusive this board has fallen farther than anyone has anticipated.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>ctrl+f
>'twimc'
>0 results
where is that one person who loves iamamiwhoami as much as i do?
i hope you're ok ;c
>>
>>60740606
lol you're actually serious too
>>
>>60740606
Anything you say after that sperg outbreak is not only pointless, but also much more amusing.

I can't wait for a "lelelelz you geyz got b8ed hard" after you realize that there is no other way to get out of this mess.
>>
>>60739401
THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER
>>
>>60740310
wow
What happened here?
>>
ormolycka
>>
Fat Wreck Chords.
>>
>>60739401
Used to be fatcat but they took on some shit the last few years. PAWS are utterly awful
>>
Subtext
>>
>>60740310
Is this pasta material?
>>
>>60741343
now it is
>>
>>60741156
This desu
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.