[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no producing skills. Can drugs really help me ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: drugs-music.jpg (54 KB, 490x364) Image search: [Google]
drugs-music.jpg
54 KB, 490x364
I have no producing skills.

Can drugs really help me ?
>>
>>60739210
Nope
>>
>>60739210
You're not going to get good feedback on such a complicated question. Not on 4chan or anywhere that I know of.
>>
yeah, just smoke some pcp and youre all set
>>
music is my drug \m/
>>
A regular and constant use of drugs will make you pretty good at taking drugs.
>>
Not heroin anyway pal.
>>
Drugs can inspire your music ideas, not make them. And only psychedelics directly influence music imo. The only other drug influence in songs is from the suffering of addiction or dude weed lmao
>>
Drugs will help you reach like 30% higher than you would be able to otherwise, but if you suck to begin with, a 30% improvement isn't much.
>>
If you have no skills, drugs won't give you them. They may give you some new ideas, but without skills you'll never be able to implement them.
>>
>>60739311
>>60739322
this senpai
if you havent experimented with weed try it but try meditating and opening your third eye thats responsible for your creativity.
>>
>>60739210
drugs will let u realize that all u need to do to make great music is crank the reverb up as far as it will go and then make dolphin noises into the mic
>>
>>60739210
yes, drugs can help you kill yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.