[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that one thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 45
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x1136
>favourite album
>worst thing you've ever done
>best thing you've ever done

stole about 10 oxycontin and 6 vicodin from a family friend's house.

i've convinced a couple like maybe three idk people to not commit suicide
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 595x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 595x587
oopsie
>>
i love that album
>>
File: 81f2DLVCzJL._SL1300_.jpg (335 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
81f2DLVCzJL._SL1300_.jpg
335 KB, 1300x1300
>worst thing

I fell in love.

>best thing

I fell in love.
>>
File: MI0000000969.jpg (59 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
MI0000000969.jpg
59 KB, 400x396
Sold my grandfather's beloved farm for profit

Donated thousands of dollars worth of toys I used to own as a kid to charities
>>
File: fionaapple.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
fionaapple.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1280
>beat a frog to death with a stick

>let my friend live with me when his grandfather kicked him out for being an atheist
>>
just listened to that album yesterday. so fucken good

>WHEN WE DAAAAANCE
>>
File: mezzanine.jpg (101 KB, 950x917) Image search: [Google]
mezzanine.jpg
101 KB, 950x917
>worst thing

stole money from my trustworthy parents.

>Best thing

volunteered for ill kids
>>
Worst thing I ever did was post in a viral samefag thread.
>>
>>60737067
i know that feel
>>
File: stoneroses.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
stoneroses.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
I keep buying weed off my friend even though I'm aware this income is the sort of thing that stops him sorting his life out

I teach kids and I care too

also OP I think Monomania is the best CSH album but nobody seems to agree with me. Why?
>>
i'm nothing, i just waste oxygen, and i think that is pretty bad
also violent fantasies i guess

i used to be tutor before i crossed the path of no return, so i helped quite an handful of kids through high/middle school
>>
>>60737903
Violent fantasies are normal. You're probably less of a waste of oxygen than most people I've gotten to know over the years. Tutoring is better than what I did. I would charge people and just do their work for them despite knowing that it would only hurt them in the long run.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 576x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 576x403
>>60737067
>>
>>60737343
haven't heard it. i'll download now. how to leave town has a really interesting overall vibe i like also but yeah
>>
File: slint-spiderland.jpg (475 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
slint-spiderland.jpg
475 KB, 1200x1200
I'm a narcissist who gets off on manipulating other people's emotions

I don't even know
>>
>>60738223
Literally a fedora tipper
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x375
>>60738223
you've been added to my anti slint folder
>>
>>60737167
there's so many 10/10 moments in that damn album

>I WILL SLEEP NAKED
>NEXT TO YOU NAKED
>>
>>60737343
>>60738170
Too many people haven't listen to Monomania because it isn't free. It's a shame really Maud Gone and Anchorite are two of my favorite CSH songs.
>>
>>60738418
eh, I can see how you'd think that
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x960
>>60738561
:^)
>>
>Bad
So I was done with therapy that day and was eating alone in the dining hall (this was in university), and I was sitting infront of these two loud cunts. One of them was talking really loudly about how angry she was at this boy and just on a tangent and I was in a really shitty mood. So as I was leaving I turned around and said "You sound fat, brown, and bitter" and left. Dunno how she reacted.

Another time I found all these body positivist posters hanging around and being hung up. I remember the tagline being "My body is here to stay!" I was again, in a pissy mood, so I printed off on some white paper "Actually your body will be worm-food in 20 due to a preventable stroke" and I would tape those beneath all the posters during the nights I couldn't sleep. I remember one time I ran out of tape so I just used gum.

I would sometimes steal things from campus book stores for no reason. Steal hats from dining hall workers when they were left around, utensils, food. I didn't have much of a reason other than "I pay a lot of money to go here so why not"

I used to get into empty buildings sometimes and write things on the walls with pens. Some of my scrawlings (I took serious time with these) are STILL in some of the bathroom stalls. I'd write little suicide notes and leave them around. There were no cameras. I could have gotten away with a lot more but didn't really want to

There were LITERAL "check your privilege posters" hanging around all the residence halls and buildings. I'd routinely go and take them down and then either recycle them, or slip the ones about "age privilege" (yep, it existed) under the doors of the old people coming back to school. There were a few in my hall actually who were like 30. I did that part because fuck those posters.

>Good
Wrote papers for people because I like to write and could crank out an A+ paper in an hour or so. Did it >for free
>>
>>60738891
Nothing wrong with any of those except arguably the stealing (even then, the school is draining you and your family).
A friend of mine once printed up some convincing-looking "pedosexuality" posters with the fckh8 logo and taped them up next to all of the feminist stuff on bulletin boards, shit was jokes
>>
>>60738891
Those aren't wrong. Arguably you're doing the right thing anon.
>>
>>60738891
do you regret any of the stuff? because like really none of that sounds bad, more along the lines of edgy bragging
>>
>>60738891
YOU HYPE FOR THAT NEW ALBUM?!
>>
>>60738891
I lived in a dorm last year and we had those kind of posters hung everywhere too
>>
If this helps put things into context, I'm a Journalism major, a writer, and an editor for the school's paper.

>>60739015
Not really. Tbh I left out some of the bad stuff I actually did because I ran out of space.

I would manipulate this emotionally and mentally unstable girl for some succ. I was a virgin and really wanted to fucc. So I played that game for awhile.
Tbh that was the worst I did.

The best I did was bring my friend from the depths of his depression. I would write papers for my friend and was his go to for editing. Just because I like to do that stuff for people. Buy lunch for people. My gf got sick and so I missed part of class to go and get her medicine and stuff because she had absolutely nothing. I don't regret doing that. I drove friends to job interviews an hour away because I was the only one who had a car. I also had another friend who was in some serious depression so I set up some of his doctors appointments and found people to help him, he's now about to graduate with his Bachelors in Applied Math.

I was good to the people I love. And I still am. I

>>60739042
OH MY FUCK YES. 8 YEARS AND THE LITTLE CLIP WE GET IS LIKE CONDENSED GOLD. IT'S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, I'M SO FUCKING READY

>>60739044
I'm in the dorms again. I'm going to set up a robot that will email the dean or head of the IT department to send an email that says the shitty internet is interrupting my ability to masturbate. Because the internet is ungodly bad.
>>
File: airs.jpg (103 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
airs.jpg
103 KB, 597x597
When I was 12 years old there was this little kid that would always wander around the local park with absolutely no guardian in sight and my friend (whom I haven't seen in 5 years) and I kidnapped him, brought him into this small, abandoned farm house near the park, tortured him, and eventually killed him by slamming a boulder onto his skull. Then my friend buried the kid and we never went back to the park or adjacent properties again. He had to be about 4 years old.

I was thinking about getting back into contact with this friend of mine and digging up the corpse.
>>
>>60738505
HOLY FUCK IVE SCREENSHOTED THAT TOO
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1000x1000
>Worst Thing
I raped my best friend in the middle of class and also made her think that I killed myself a few months later.

>Best Thing
I really don't know, I try to be nice to people on the internet, I guess.
>>
>>60739169
oh so it is a pasta. that's reassuring.

>>60739188
f a m
a
m

/mu/ is prolly made up of like thirty actually active people
>>
>>60739211
You raped someone in class...wot
>>
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 500x4136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 500x4136
>>60739211
how do you rape someone in the middle of class. wouldn't like other people idk uh try to stop the rape from happening? elaborate pls
>>
>>60739169
i assume yr story is made up
but if not the jesus fucking christ man
>>
File: 1280x1280.jpg (629 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280x1280.jpg
629 KB, 1280x1280
>>60736703
>worst
>best
I tried but totally can't choose anything that would be honest. Sometimes I feel like an asshole or I am proud of myself, but that's just internal chemistry. I've done nothing to feel ashamed of, and I am never being proud by any my achievements for longer than 10 minutes.
>>
>>60739220
>>60739251
We sat together in the back of the class at a table instead of the usual desks. She was wearing stretchy pants/tights, I was feeling her up thru her pants, proding her ass and rubbing her clit. She told me to stop but I didn't, I just kept on going (while singing to The Glow Pt.2) she could have easily told someone and gotten me locked up sense she was only 16 and I was 18. But she probably thought it was her fault, so she din't say anything. Thinking about it makes me sick.
>>
>>60739342
i know this feel man
>>
>>60739349
it makes me sad you could sing a song like that when doing something like that
>>
>>60739251
that was an interesting read
>>
File: DDDD.jpg (93 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
DDDD.jpg
93 KB, 500x351
>Worst

Fucked my little sister's bunny plushies

>Best

I was there for someone in a time of need

The Glow Pt. 2
>>
>>60739405
omegle threads used to be breddy cool i kinda miss them
>>
>>60739217
I really like to think there's only like 4-7 people on /mu/
>>
>>60737067
kek, corny motherfucker
>>
File: Filth.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Filth.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>Worst

Probably lied about something, I dunno

>Best

Looking more likely I'll be serving with the Peace Corps in Morocco in 2016
>>
>36 chambers...atm anyways.
>Killing myself with drugs and alchohol, purposefully drove anyone away who was trying to help.
>Took care of my parents when they were dying, although I wonder if I could have done better.
>>
>>60737067
I know this feel, my man.
And the time doesn't really cure it. It's supposed to be the best therapy and mecidine, but it's really slow.

It does the working, but im sad it's really working

When i was mad in love and when i lost all hope the worst thing i feared was the time make me erase the memory and sensation, turning me back to dull fucker i was

I dunno, im kinda glad it's not working as good as i feared it would be.
>>
File: fls.jpg (179 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
fls.jpg
179 KB, 600x597
>worst
Everyone else would say how I sold drugs in high school. My worst is when I shot a bird's wing off when I was little with my bb gun just because. Ran up to it because I felt so bad about it, and my dad made me mercy kill it. Probably the only thing I've ever really felt bad about
>Best
I don't know. My whole family would say the best thing I've ever done was join the military. My personal best deed was probably chasing down a dog that got hit on my road and stop him from dying of shock and blood loss because everyone else there was freaking out and by extension freaking the dog out
>>
>>60739559
yeah. i used to be a /b/ guy and i witnessed a conversation some guy had about a meme he made which was a whole bunch of old styled heaters and he was asking if /b/ liked his meme and then someone said he should change the font to white color instead of red and then like four months later it was an OC meme thread and he posted it except with the white text and some other anon was all like "holy shit i was the one that told you to change the font on that meme" and then he was like haha whoah i'm convinced there's only like five people on /b/ anyways that reminded me of this
>>
>>60736703

>worst
Knocked up my ex and had her go through an abortion

>best
people say that I help them a lot, they also claim that all the misfortune I've had so far is something a person as good as me does not deserve. So I guess being good and kind to everyone in my life
>>
>tfw the best thing you've ever done for other people is continuing to live with depression instead of killing yourself so they won't be depressed either
>>
File: a3327608028_10[1].jpg (192 KB, 720x708) Image search: [Google]
a3327608028_10[1].jpg
192 KB, 720x708
>album
planning for burial - leaving
>worst
attempted suicide
>best
overcome an eating disorder
>>
>>60737903
Hope you're still here. Sounds like you've got this notion in your head that you fucked up really badly and can't go back. You are still alive, so the only thing that has changed is the way you're looking at your life. When you look at it that way, I would agree that you're wasting oxygen. All we want is for you to be happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x960
"unrelated to thread but too dumb to make another thread for"
i'm currently on a personal mission to reply to every shlohmo tweet trying to get him to think he is my dad. i've gotten the first reply on eight tweets now. i need a girlfriend.
>>
File: Women_Public_Strain.jpg (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Women_Public_Strain.jpg
60 KB, 300x300
>in middle school, I bullied this autistic pest who always farted and was a straight-up cunt

>I helped my best friend's bf from killing himself; my reason was that it would traumatize her if he ever did so
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x369
bunp
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 220x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 220x215
>>60739759
Not the guy you responded to but that was really reassuring, anon. Thank you
>>60739969
I like you.

>worst
Dated a girl while still in love with my ex. I know that fucked her up emotionally and I can't stand myself for being so stupid.
>best
Other people would probably say it was being the "model student" through high school and college, but I felt most proud of myself when I saved 3 baby robins that couldn't fly yet from my neighbor's dogs.
>>
I love the fact that I can vent while listening to some tunes and no one even cares. Not gonna lie shit is comfy as fuck.
>>
File: cuck.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>60737067
>>
>>60741371
i know right this website is the fuckin bomb. i plan to get a 4chan tattoo s2g but i have no idea what i's want to get. i was thinking the little clover things over tit/heart
>>
>stole weed from my dealer roommate all the time. in total at least 2 ounces over the course of a year, just a small amount every day, enough for a one-hitter. ended up failing out of college.

>worked in a virtual reality lab with the most expensive VR chamber in the world
>>
>worst
i do a lot of dumb shit, but it's hard to think of something for this. i pissed on some dude's sliding door and shit on his doorstep once while not sober

>best
spent the past few years dating a girl after preventing her from killing herself
>>
File: TEE.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TEE.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>60743110
oops
>>
>>60738223
was going to post the same thing, or at least something to this extent
>>
File: GBV- Bee Thousand.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
GBV- Bee Thousand.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
>worst
sat on top of a cubicle and did a shit into the bowl from a height

>best
see above
>>
>>60739559
I remember one DG thread when jenny death came out that had like 300 IPs, although yea, it's fair to assume that the people who over post are always the same.

who /currentlyunemployed/ here
>>
>>60740659
I just check this, lmao
why shlohmo?
>>
>>60737067
cute
>>
>>60743333
I get money but it's from my university so they're basically just fucking me less
>>
>>60737343
Not OP, but tbqh I really hate Monomania. All the songs seem extended way past what they deserve and a lot of them feel like babbys first attempt at electronic music. Baby, My Back Is Killing Me and How To Leave Town are amazing though (haven't listened to nym yet).
>>
why are the front bottoms so ass? why do people like them? how do i shut down hopeless things
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x960
>>60743465
no idea. he's just a musician i enjoy that tweets regularly
>>
Worst thing
>17
>girl invites me to a pool party
>shes at least a 9/10
>she starts flirting with me hard
>goes on throughout the entire night
>at one point during the night its just her and i in the pool
>im nervous as fuck
>she takes off her top
>Ohjesusfuckingchristitshappening.jpe
>we start making out
>boner brushes up against her leg
>she asks "Anon are you hard right now?"
>I let out a desperate gasp for air and a overly nervous chuckle
>"Haha no"
>she looks at me with utter disgust like i had just shit in her mouth
>she swims away, gets out of the pool, goes inside, and goes to her room
>im left sitting on the pool bench hard as fuck and trying my best not to cry

Best thing:
Started doing drugs
>>
>>60739169
>Every
>Fucking
>Thread
I started listening to Mazza because of you tho, ty
>>
>>60744393
I am lost. What did she expect?
>>
>>60744506
me to say yes i was hard and proceed to fuck her, i dont know. I think she took me saying "No im not hard lol" as "get off me you disgusting bitch" or something along those lines
>>
File: photo.png (1002 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
1002 KB, 900x900
>>60744556
>>
>>60744393
I see one of these stories every day yet never has a girl been interested in me

>tfw
>>
File: lastfair.jpg (123 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
lastfair.jpg
123 KB, 700x700
>worst thing

I slapped my own mom in the face, I was like 16 and she'd been consistently abusing me for like ten years, getting the DCF, hospital and police involved and all that (still leaves these raving borderliner sadist cunt voicemails constantly)

Also I consider pulling a Not Important like every fucking day, but I'm too much of a fat fuck to really do much of anything in that regard

>best thing

I had this girlfriend who was epileptic and autistic (she was way more adorable than you'd think, trust me), treated her right and all that shit, was a good boyfriend to her, probably made no fucking difference in her life heads or tails
>>
I've never done good things
I've never done bad things
I never did anything out of the blue
>>
File: 1432011838542.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1432011838542.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>60744703
I know that fee anon
>>
>>60744766
>I had this girlfriend who was epileptic and autistic (she was way more adorable than you'd think, trust me)
I don't think that can be more adorable than I think. Is she dead, what happened?
>>
>>60739559
I think I'm the only one on /mu/
I made this post
>>
worst:
>tried to kill myself
>accidentally killed a baby bunny

best:
>girl tried to outrun a train near me (i live very close to a crossing). i helped her and her dog out of the car and called the police etc.
>overcome drug addiction
>>
>>60744895
oops
>>
>>60738505
lemme see that folder
>>
>>60744809

Last I heard she's going to community college. She was into cross country drama stuff. Not my thing but she seemed to really like me. She was really shy and insecure, never flipped out or anything but seemed distant. This was like sophomore year in high school, when I was some edgelord fuccboi (somehow even more than I am now.)

She broke up with me over some petty misunderstanding but I forgive her and wish her well. More than what I could say for the next girlfriend, the only other GF I've had in my whole life...
>>
>>60744956

Cross country AND drama stuff*
>>
>>60744976
>cross country
>drama

I've never met someone from either of these activities that wasn't autistic as fuck, so makes sense I guess
>>
File: dandyhands.jpg (45 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
dandyhands.jpg
45 KB, 319x319
worst thing
>best friend asks to hang out
>too busy with schoolwork
>with the free time of spring coming up we could hang out all the time
>best friend and a mutual friend both hit by a car later that day
>mutual friend dies and best friend in coma
>not strong enough to visit him in the hospital
>he dies and im unable to say goodbye in person

so that sucked
best things
>kept together about 7 other people while unable to keep myself together for about 3 years
>interrupted other best friend's suicide
>helped 2 friends through eating disorders

still hate myself
>>
File: gc.png (381 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gc.png
381 KB, 500x500
>>60744956
Well, at least you treated her well while you had her.

I, too, have had 2 girlfriends. The first I treated like shit for 2 years, even though she was perfect for me, then left her for no good reason which led her to begging me to come back for months. Couple years later realizing my mistakes, I treated my second girlfriend the way the first one deserved to be treated, only for me to cheated on.

I can't think of a best thing.
>>
File: terrortwilight.jpg (49 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
terrortwilight.jpg
49 KB, 396x400
>worst
Did drugs like once

>best
i've never done anything good/important in my life
>>
>>60744942
it literally only has two images in it and you have seen both
>>
>>60739349
>while singing to The Glow Pt.2
>>
File: songs about leaving.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
songs about leaving.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>60736703
>worst thing
Stole a couple thousand dollars worth of games/movies/clothes/books/random shit over the course of a year just for the rush. But the thing I probably feel worst about was not going to any of my classes freshman year of college and just sleeping in my car while telling my parents I was doing well. I still feel like shit for lying to them about it and putting them through a lot of shit when I was depressed. Also almost killing myself.

>best
I guess helping out the homeless and inner city kids. I also always try to be there for anyone who needs somebody to talk to. IDK people say I'm nice and stuff but I don't think I've ever really done anything good
>>
>>60745033
>he dies and im unable to say goodbye in person
fuck man that's awful. I'm so sorry
>>
>>60745047

Yeah, I treated both exceptionally but only the first one really reciprocated in any genuine or tangible manner. With the second one (who was this hardcore Catholic who was into Homestuck and shit like that) she actually fucking said "my parents say no tongue" when were about to make out after one of her events.

I'd like to think I learned from the past and would like to put myself out there again, putting my experience to use for a hopefully even better relationship than with the first one but I can't realistically expect shit.
>>
>>60739349
>But she probably thought it was her fault

How do people think this? "Oh man anon must be mad at me, I deserve this finger up the pooper"
>>
>>60737343
Prolly cause How to Leave Town is the best, duh.
>>
>>60745426
>remember femanon, no tongue or jesus won't love you anymore
>>
File: good morning spider.jpg (1 MB, 1803x1792) Image search: [Google]
good morning spider.jpg
1 MB, 1803x1792
>worst
I guess I don't really live up to my potential at all, I've stolen a lot of stuff and I make a lot of people feel shitty but I can justify those. I can't justify how often I either don't try or actively undermine myself though.

>best
I think the best thing I've ever done is learn to see myself in people and forgive them
>>
>>60745426
Well, it's all about waiting for the right one. And really getting to know them before you let your emotions get affected by them. The difficult part is finding people at all.
>>
>>60745494

Her parents were fucking tightasses dude. In hindsight I think the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

However I'm sure she made an exception for herself with all those shitty fanfictions she showed me in which she shipped herself with that one Fire Nation dude with the scar around his eye (she was an Avatard as well).
>>
File: astsi.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
astsi.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>worst thing
stole a pound of pot from a friend who later committed suicide

>best thing
it hasn't happened yet, but
i'm donating my liver to my unborn child
>>
Speaking of relationships, who
/always heartbroken never heartbreaker/ here?
>>
File: RHP-Rollercoaster.jpg (103 KB, 499x490) Image search: [Google]
RHP-Rollercoaster.jpg
103 KB, 499x490
>worst
Drunkenly texted my friend at 3am saying I was gonna kill myself (even though I wasn't actually going to) and got a tearful phone call from her very shortly after

>best
talked a girl down from a botched suicide attempt
>>
>>60745573
I don't doubt it, I was just making fun of how ridiculous that conversation must have been
>>
>>60745597
What is a "relationship"?
>>
>>60745588
holy shit man. why?

>>60745597
the trick is to date girls uglier than you are
>>
>>60745597
>having relationships in the first place
Every one of the girls I have been into has lost her interest in me very quickly, I guess I do get hurt by that a lot

Maybe someday I'll be the kind of person people like to be with, most likely not tho
>>
>>60745713
A miserable little pile of secrets

>>60745761
>the trick is to date girls uglier than you are
IDK man. Even the ones who think they're uglier than me (she was gorgeous but lol low self esteem) still broke my heart.

>>60745770
If it makes you feel better most people are really shallow and uninteresting themselves so them not being interested in you doesn't necessarily mean you're boring or whatever
>>
>>60745761
That's not fair to neither her or yourself and it's unfulfilling as fuck
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.