[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Man VS All of Bohemian Rhapsody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Borhap JPG.jpg (256 KB, 1664x939) Image search: [Google]
Borhap JPG.jpg
256 KB, 1664x939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh1UXDCR5To

One guy plays every single part on every instrument to Bohemian Rhapsody!
>>
WOAH
>>
>>60733626
Yeah cool anon, this by any chance your first time here?
>>
>>60733626
Dude, NICE! now THIS is what I call talent! none of that money cars bitches bullshit, this is real music!
>>
I hate shit like this so much. And fucking OF COURSE he does Bohemian Rhapsody...
>>
Hes so perfect and talented XD its not like there are thousands of people who have already done this
>>
Why do shitty metal heads do that thing where you fuckin spam bass drums to the point where it loses all impact?
>>
>>60733626
>Less then 2000 views
>It's you

You have no talent and your metal is shitty.
>>
ten seconds in, the tempo is really off, specially the "no escape" verse, OP
reminds me of this kind of shit. Pointless and pandering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jus7S5vBJyU
>>
>>60733626
lost it as soon as the drumming kicked in

terrible
>>
>>60733626
Be honest, did you use autotune or melodyne? The vocal harmonies sound really weird and unnatural.
>>
>>60733626
>>60733643
>>60733792
samefag

>>60734054
of course he did, if your pitch isn't accurate, then more layers of harmony you add, the more the imperfections add up to sound awful. problem is when you add autotune they sound TOO perfect in pitch like this and it's damn obvious that it isn't real.
>>
>>60734459
autotune is pretty heavy in the verses too. OP pls practice your singing so you don't have to rely on this shit, it may not be obvious to the average listener but for anyone a little more discerning it really discredits you
>>
xDxDxD Rebbit McMeme musics

let me le inform you of thing,you were not "le generation" do you know about shoo shoo? they are my favorite experiment band, and they r making album

do you?? even? what even about bork? i listen to swan, I am better

queen? PFFFFTT. PFFTTTTFFFPTTTTPPPPPT!!!!

WHO EVEN LIKES QUEEN

EPK MEME MAN MUSICS

EPIB AIDS MOUSTACHE MAN

GENERATION

LEARN SOME MORE MUSICS!
>>
The boys at Reddit are sure going to love this crazy character!
>>
Amazing mate. So talented

Cheers,
Callum
>>
>this thread
But queen are good you fags, even if reddit and 9gag like em
>>
Are you retarded or just autistic?
>>
>>60733626
Ha! the absolute madman! how does he do it? crazy
crazy
>>
>>60735736
>being this stupid
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.