[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cent Hz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
Why is this their best album?
>>
>>60733058
because it's really not THAT poorly produced, and the songwriting is really good idk what else

If anyone thinks it sounds like a burrito then they need to listen with headphones that aren't shit and accept that it will probably take a few listens to fully appreciate everything that's going on in each song.
>>
CMON LELELELELELELE
>>
File: mfw.png (113 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
113 KB, 241x255
>>60733058
>best
>>
This is the best thing they ever made but florimama is way better than anything on it
>>
>>60733227
I agree
>>
>>60733058
It's not, but it's easily top half of the discog, and better than their other late albums
>>
Cause of New Town Burnout
>>
>>60733058
Most certianly not their best, although return of based deak defintiely makes it better then merriweather pleb pavillion
>>
File: Deak.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Deak.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>>60733519
Thank you based Deak
>>
>>60733519
Deakin is too good for Pleb Collective he needs to do a solo album
>>
>>60733058
maybe not their best but I agree that its a great album
>>
I still hold on to the hope that everyone praising Deakin, wanting him in the band, etc. is in on a big, hilarious joke and they don't truly mean it. Please don't mean it, Anon.
>>
>>60733885
He should start a kick starter
>>
>>60734065
>Deakin does kickstarter in 2009
>Raises $26,000
>Spends money on vacation to Mali
>Doesnt give his donors anything
>>
>>60734122
Apparently he shat out some posters or some trash earlier this year. I'm going to all their shows with a big ass sign that says "GO BACK TO AFRICA"
>>
>>60733943
3deep5you pleb
>>
>>60733885
http://thebonusnoise.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-pizza-box-over-the-sea
Deakin solo album confirmed
>>
>>60734144
I'm not sure he's going to be at their shows because he's not on Painting With
>>
this album will be looked back on as an underrated classic in 10 years, mark my words
>>
centipede hz is AnCo's pleb filter
>>
>>60736474
lol dude I'm optimistic about it too, but we've only heard one track. For all we know it's going to be bigger than MPP, or worse than CHz.
>>
It's not their best, it's just not the utter trash that a lot of people make it out to be. I feel like if they removed a lot of the clutter in between each song it would have been a lot better received.

Also, Amanita is a GOAT closer.
>>
>>60736474
>>60736793
My mistake, thought we were talking about Painting With.
>>
>>60737024
Ironically, 7.4 is actually a pretty accurate score, and isn't bad at all. If they got rid of Father Time and replaced Monkey Riches with Crimson, it'd flow better.
>>
if 74 CHz is their best album
>>
Where can I find the FLAC?
>>
>>60737224
There's plenty of good material from the era, they just made a lot of mistakes with the presentation. Keep Honeycomb, Gotham, and Crimson on the album, keep the infinitely better acoustic version of Wide Eyed, give a few tracks better production, and get rid of maybe Today's Supernatural, and it would be a great album.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.