[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In twenty years, the Foos will be Zeppelin status. Mark my words.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: poo fighters.jpg (158 KB, 1320x931) Image search: [Google]
poo fighters.jpg
158 KB, 1320x931
In twenty years, the Foos will be Zeppelin status. Mark my words. And it's a well-earned title too, they work hard and make competent rock music. Glad to see the fans taking such a passionate interest in their music, can't say I think the Foos are perfect but they know how to play their instruments and compose a catchy pop song, which is more than I can say for hipster shams like Radiohead or Kanye West
>>
Foo Fighters are the modern day Pink Floyd / The Who / The Doors etc
>>
hard work =! good music

the same way

easy work =! bad music
>>
>>60732388
Nah, that's QOTSA. Foo Fighters get mediocre after the first 2 albums.
>>60732395
L O L !

Explain.
>>
>>60732455
Definitely
Qotsa is still going strong and I'd say that No One Knows is already regarded as a classic
>>
>>60732408
please go back to reddit

>>60732388
Wrong.

1. Zeppelin is from the golden years of blues/classic rock. No band will ever be as big as bands from that era ever again.

2. Zeppelin is actually talented
>>
>>60732388
Awful bait. Here's the >>>/reddit/ you wanted.
>>
They might as well be modern day Eagles considering how mediocre and overpraised they both are.
>>
>>60734544
THIS
>>
>>60732388
The important distinction here is that when LZ was making music they were pioneering a new genre. Foo Fighters won't ever be important because they're derivative of an entire era. They're redundant. Not to mention nowhere near as talented.
>>
>>60732388
They're both completely unoriginal and overrated, so yeah I can buy this.
>>
>>60734718
>How do I context?
>>
>>60732388
still worse than nickelback
>>
>>60735974
Idk if I'd go that far, but they definitely aren't a good band. Passable as pop rock at best.
>>
You know who really might be? Queens of the Stone Age.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.