[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thom Yorke: YouTube steals art 'like Nazis during second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: iamgod.jpg (69 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
iamgod.jpg
69 KB, 620x372
>Thom Yorke: YouTube steals art 'like Nazis during second world war'

YOUTUBE BTFO
>>
>>60731642
>Thom Yorke is actually as dumb as he looks
Not surprised desu senpai
>>
>>60731656
he looks great and he is great, is that what you mean ?
>>
radiohead fucking suck.
this scraggly googly eyed fuck never wrote a decent track in his life.
youtube & the internet in general helps democratize art so we don't have to put shit music charlatans like this on a pedestal any more.

thank you for making the terrible radiohead angry youtube.
>>
>Bookmat

Why is this guy trying to promote a poor product?
>>
>>60731787
He should shave like productive people do and get a fucking job
>>
>>60732163
why don't you want to protect your books
>>
>singer of one of the biggest bands leading the charge with the pay-what-you-want scheme thinks freedom of information is bad

ugh

sorry thom, you're wrong on this one
>>
>>60732182
>get a fucking job

right, we've got to feed the machine right anon

bodies for the wintry earth etc. etc.

time is wasting, pull them levers real good
>>
>>60731842
>>60732189
the idea was that youtube was making money off of other people's art, i don't think he's opposed to the fact that there is content on youtube, just the way profits are split
>>
>>60732186
I'm talking about the site he mentioned in the interview. It's some music site.
>>
>>60731642
>>60731656
>>60731842
>>60732163
>>60732189
What Thom is saying is that YouTube is bad for enabling and legitimizing free content.
He's not demonizing the pirates (you freeloaders) in any way. Calm your shits you teenagers.

Anytime anyone criticizes piracy, you can be sure the kids and NEETS without jobs come out...
>>
>>60732379
>thinking free content isn't awful makes you a NEET

dream on buddy, just deal with the fact that the internet happened and there is literally no way you are going to be able to stop people taking and sharing your content

the current format of music distribution is a product of an age before the internet, and is no longer relevant

new systems of distribution need to be developed and formed to meet the standards of the digital market, that is blatantly obvious
>>
>muh museum admissions
>muh gatekeeper and keymaster
>muh infallible capitalist ideology
>>
File: le meme jew.png (11 KB, 655x275) Image search: [Google]
le meme jew.png
11 KB, 655x275
epic
>>
Oh wow, another artists who's set for 5 lifetimes in terms of money complaining about how streaming services don't give them enough money. I feel so bad for him he's being persecuted just like the jews. Shut the fuck up Thom Yorke when's the last time you were relevant?
>>
>all these botnet shills
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.