[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOOOOOW I THINK ITS ALRIGHT TO FEELING INHUMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
NOOOOOW I THINK ITS ALRIGHT TO FEELING INHUMAN
>>
Jam of a lifetime
>>
What fuck kind of thread is this
>>
>>60731536
jam of a lifetime
>>
NOW I THINK THATS A RIOEEEIOEEETTTT
>>
Their weakest next to centipede
>>
>>60731728
That would be Manatee ya dingus
>>
>>60731536
their best album
>>
anyone else feel this is a great wintercore album?
>>
BONEFISH
>>
>>60731774
Nah that's MPP actually, not in a pop music sense but in an artistic one
>>
>>60731878
#1 does make a pretty great soundtrack to walking around in the snow
>>
This is absolute trash. Name ONE good song from this album.
>>
>>60732372
Peacebone
Unsolved Mysteries
For Reverend Green
Fireworks
Winter Wonder Land
Kekoo Kekoo
Derek

Chores and #1 aren't even bad, just not as good as the rest. So there's 7 for ya.
>>
>>60732372
Peacebone
Rev Green
Fireworks
#1 (one of their best)
Chores
Shit even Derek is pretty great
>>
>>60732416
Fucking word filters, jesus christ.
>>
>>60732416
>>60732432
I just sat through the entire album. Compared to MPP, it just sounds like displaced screams and bipolar instrumentals that don't interact well to achieve pleasant sounds. I don't know if this album is trying to pull an Ariel Pink with how random it is, but at least MPP shows progressions with its songs. Examples of this include My Girls, Taste, and Brother Sport.
>>
WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME WITH YOU GREEN EYES
WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR BLACK EYES
WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR DEEEAD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYES
>>
>>60732548
>displaced screams and bipolar instrumentals
Yeah that's kind of the point
>>
>>60731536
jam of a lifetime
>>
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
Last good album that is worth listening to by AnCo. Everything after this album is absolute trash.
>>
FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA FLORIDADA
>>
>>60731878
It's weird, the first half of the album is more summery until #1 where it becomes a winter album

It's kinda clever desu
>>
Nig
>>
>>60731843
This desu.
>>
>>60731843
Disagree, but it's up there.
>>
File: croc1.jpg (826 KB, 1372x984) Image search: [Google]
croc1.jpg
826 KB, 1372x984
>>60732416
#1 is honestly one of the best songs on the album. Great lyricism, totally unique vocal effect with a nice melody juxtaposed with one of Panda's most distinct backing vocals, which totally balances out the track, the bizarre arrhythmic synth line giving the whole track an off kilter sort of awkward balance, but rooted in the consistent bells and sparse drum hits from Panda, and underneath it all are these sort of swelling synths that come in and out like somebody breathing. It's one of their most unique tracks ever imo, and you can still sing along with it, which is remarkable.

Not to mention they played it on fucking Conan, which is the ballsiest move of their career.

https://vimeo.com/32743988
>>
>>60733433
I know you won't accept this, but you probably just don't like the fact that they got popular, so you view their output from MPP on through a biased filter. MPP has more intelligent songwriting and fuller production. SJ is more traditionally poppy than MPP, so if you feel that way about it then you're admitting that you can't into albums where every song isn't rooted in the major key, or has simpler rhythms, or more bite size melodic phrases, or more predictable song structures.
>>
>>60733732
Derek is 100% summer though.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.