[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I listened and watched the video of this for the first time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I listened and watched the video of this for the first time.
jesus fucking h. christ, I wanted to kill myself for how bad it its

is there anyone who actually like it unironically?
>>
>liking music unironically
How's your first day?
>>
I unironically listen to, watch, and enjoy the video. It's catchy and at least he's doing something than pointing and waving his hands at the camera.
>>
i like it
>>
its one of my favorite songs of 2015
>>
>>60731404
Me
>>
>>60731404
me neither desu dae thinks le poptimism is cancer ruining this board brb gonna play skyrim and listen to dragonforce xD
>>
>>60731484
2013 called they want they're memes back
>>
>>60731484
What vendetta do you have against dragons?
>>
Liked it before it was a meme desu senpai
>>
EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
>>
It's a decent track.
>>
>>60731404
i could never bring myself to watch it.
>>
>>60731605
1991 called, they want their meme back too
>>
It's better than most top 40, that's for sure. If this makes you want to kill yourself I want to know what all that stuff does to you.
>>
>>60731778
oh is that the year you were born?
>>
>>60731861
Damn son go easy on him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.