[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Suggest the most patrician girl I've ever met to check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: bew wew.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bew wew.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>Suggest the most patrician girl I've ever met to check out a song
>She says sure
>Never tells me how she feels even after I see her and chill irl

fml I've plebzoned myself haven't I
>>
File: 1447041072967.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447041072967.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>60727726
>>
>>60727749
I bet you were waiting a while to use that one.
>>
>woman
>patrician

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value
>>
>>60727842
tl;dr
>>
>>60727726
what song did you suggest?
>>
>>60727842
*unzips katana*
>>
>>60727842
you actually expected people to read this
>>
File: Gentlesirs.gif (798 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Gentlesirs.gif
798 KB, 480x360
>>60727842
>>
>>60727726
you're bad at suggesting things. this is why no one listens to you
>>
>>60727842
I dunno fag, if the most hardcore greek philosophy can accept and acknowledge and solidify a woman's contributions to the movement, I am pretty sure a girl can be knowledgeable enough to tell you your taste in music is garbage
>>
File: 1448913895034.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1448913895034.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>60727842
wut?
>>
>>60728050
>>60728070
>>60728076
>>60728080
>>60728106
>>60728110
Why don't you womemes take yourselves and your retarded pleb indie children and fuck off this board? It's obvious that you only feign an interest in art a culture
>>
>>60728184
>tumblr inline .pmg
Is this real bait or is it just fantasy
>>
>>60728065
She likes electronic music (I know thats a vague term but she literally likes a fuck ton of genres under that umbrella) so I suggested a song off of Rustie's new album
>>
>>60727842
>>60728228
Schopenhauer copypasta desu
>>
>>60727726
I kniw a girl like this, if i rec something she says she's busy/tired/whatever and can't listen to it but will listen to it soon. She never does.
>>
>>60727842
KIRINO IS A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.