[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MARRY ME NOW!!! What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: MG_7893.jpg (155 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
MG_7893.jpg
155 KB, 1095x730
>MARRY ME NOW!!!

What did he mean by this?
>>
that was just brandon desperate af for lavern to touch his disgusting shrub dick desu
>>
>>60727289
>shrub dick
why did this make me laugh
>>
>>60727289
I didn't even start this fucking thread.
>>
>>60727262
He wanted to hear a St. Vincent cover
>>
>>60727262
That he'd like to fvck her after the show and make his dirty wishes come true. Obviously.
>>
>>60727356
>I can feed your dirty mind
She was clearly asking for it.
>>
>>60727329
kek

Seriously what's the problem with this retard, a guy just said Marry Me! oh no the oppression! I should humiliate him
>>
>>60727262
He said "marry me", but she heard "misogyny".
>>
He was wishing to take her hand in marriage at that very second. Duh.
>>
>>60727418
Because fuck it, that's why. When you constantly keep telling people that you want them perceive you as a musician, not like the girl you'd like to share bed with and you make it clearly to understand that you don't want people like him around your band, that you don't take em as a fans, and yet this shit keep happening and it pisses you off that much that it got out of hand a little. She's clearly fed-up with this crap. That's why, you dumb sperg.
>>
>>60727418
He didn't just say it once. What the video doesn't show is he was constantly shouting marry me, and then finally "marry me NOW". He was interrupting her addressing the audience and disrupting the show for everyone else. I think she dealt with him very graciously considering.
>>
>>60727705
This. Why are so many people here incapable of putting themselves in her shoes? If I was in a popular band, I would want to be respected for my music. And yet if I was a cute girl, half the people there would be more interested in ogling me. She didn't choose to look the way she does, and whether she dresses as conservativley as she can or not she still gets the same shit. Maybe if she could look like Thom Yorke, she would.
>>
do you think she will one day accidently twitter her tits like that time Paramore twittered her tits
>>
>>60727460
is it misogynistic for a white male to yell misogyny?
>>
>>60727881
Oh please jesus yes
>>
>>60727790
Maybe she will be the first person to get cosmetic surgery with the intention of becoming uglier
>>
>>60727881
I'm 94% certain lauren has and will never take a nude
>>
>>60727790
>make cheesy pop music
>get ogled like all cheesy pop musicians do
>throw a sperg fit because your fanbase isn't treating you like a classical composer instead of the cheesy pop star you actually are
She needs to get over herself and embrace the lifestyle she chose.
>>
>>60727790
If I put myself in her shoes I would be too busy smelling and licking the soles of one and using the other as a cum rag.
>>
File: A-woman-wearing-a-burqa-i-014.jpg (739 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
A-woman-wearing-a-burqa-i-014.jpg
739 KB, 2560x1536
>>60727944
Or the first to convert to Islam solely for the perks of wearing a burqa
>>
>>60727980
iain and martin also made that decision and yet they don't have to put up with that shit. how is that fair or equal?
>>
>>60728007
First of all they aren't the frontman of the band, and second I guarantee you some woman in the audience has propositioned Iain and Martin before. The only difference is they didn't sperg out over it because they aren't grievance mongering SJWs.
>>
>>60727985
blocked
>>
File: 1431889317560.png (443 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1431889317560.png
443 KB, 720x480
>>60727329
god damit you made me lol
>>
>>60728039
theyre cool as fuck but those niggas are ugly as hell man
>>
Thread needs more lavren pics.
>>
That one guy in her band that always wears a hat is one ugly fucker. Why she let him sing on that one song? His singing is suck
>>
>>60728039
So you're saying she wouldn't still get this shit if she wasn't the frontman? Doubtful. It's all because she's a pretty girl who's small enough that even the most manlet of sexually tormented neckbeards can picture themselves manhandling. Why does that make it okay for people to abuse her? Why can't people have a fap and shut up instead of coming on here to degrade her every single day of their sad little lives? I bet most of the people that do only come here for those threads.
>>
>>60728117
She's been in less popular bands before where she wasn't the frontwoman and didn't get the same attention. When she decided she wanted to front a pop band, there's certain risks that go along with that. Justin Timberlake didn't shit his pants every time some teenage girl at a sold out show full of teenage girls yelled out "Marry me". Justin Bieber doesn't. One Direction doesn't. The Jonas Brothers didn't. Michael Jackson didn't. Shit, go back even further. Donny Osmond and Leif Garrett didn't. It goes with the territory of being a pop star.
>>
>>60728117
people degrade her because she is an sjw cunt that doesn't have a sense of humor and is intolerant of the slightest deviation from feminist theory
>>
Damn I wanted to know what this band sounded like. Now I'm listening to their debut album and I cannot stop listening to it...

Why is there a guy singing in the middle of it?

I'm developping a crush on that girl too...

Go to hell guys
>>
>>60728201
This. If you don't want to have thousands of people yelling about how much they love you then don't become a beautiful lead singer of a catchy indie-pop band. I even admit that if she wasn't qt as fuck I probably would never have listened to any of her music, and I can guarantee the vast majority of women have done the same thing with some shitty band that had a hot singer.
>>
>>60728281
Same thing happened to me. I had to force myself to stop listening to them before I lost my attraction to all other women. It's too catchy and she's too cute and I just can't fucking handle it.
>>
>>60728353
I feel the same way I felt when i discovered Paramore and Hayley when I was 16.
>>
>>60728281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
>>
will she ever love brandon
>>
>>60728754
maybe as a means of survival after he kidnaps her
>>
>>60727968
;____;
>>
>>60728317
>>60728201
Although the difference between her and another Justin the HotPopStar is that her "fans" actually can hurm her in uncrowded dark corners in late evening. I seriously doubt that bunch of 16yo girls are competitors to even one mai tai batty-buffed grow dude. Ans so is Lauren to JustinWhatever.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.