[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Julia slaying those year end lists already, TPAB fags getting BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Julia slaying those year end lists already, TPAB fags getting BTFO
>>
I was gonna buy tpab for $7 at the mall but then I bought the sound of perseverance for $10. Feels good in all honesty
>>
Once again, the superiors win.
>>
>no Halsey
>no Zachariah Holte
>no Hopsin
>no DALE

Shit list
>>
>>60727097
>albumoftheyear.org
I've never heard of this website but they have New Order's trashheap at #8.

Discarded
>>
>>60727453
it's an aggregator, blame the critics
>>
>>60727443
>>Halsey
Why don't you fuck off back to tumblr and take your shitty taste with you
>>
>>60727774
>the rest of that troll post
You really just wanted to make a tumblr joke didn't you?
>>
i just started listening to this julia holter album and its really boring
>>
>>60727443
>hopsin
>halsey
You can't be serious
>>
>December 1st
>>
>>60728304
it really is.
>>
>>60728323
>>60727774
is this some sort of two-layered bait? like if I call you out on responding to the bait, am I being baited?
>>
>>60727097
3 cheers for White supremacy, again
>>
Based Holter deserves all of the acclaim
Feel You is the jam of a lifetime
>>
im honestly surprised there are people still listening to TPAB in november

this album is the messiest most punching-above-its-weight pastiche of black musical styles ive ever heard

and i say that as a kendrick fan
>>
>>60728357
friendly reminder that this is still 4chan and you're still surrounded by idiots and 14 year olds
>>
>>60728409
B-but the taxman's comin'...
>>
>>60727453
learn how the website works dick
>>
>>60727774
Why don't you fuck off back to reddit and take your shitty tumblr jokes with you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.