[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder Andy and Paul were only 22 when they made the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Reminder Andy and Paul were only 22 when they made the greatest New Wave album of all time.
>>
File: Ringo.jpg (56 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
Ringo.jpg
56 KB, 800x792
>>60726518
>Enola Gay
>Not even on the album
>Best new wave album of all time
>>
>>60726558
> A more ambitious and downbeat affair than prior releases, Architecture & Morality is widely regarded as one of the greatest electronic albums of the 1980s, with some publications hailing it as one of the best records ever made.

I still like Organisation better. More sinister and hopeless
>>
>>60726518
I don't know, u think its better than organisation or their s/t
>>
>>60726680
my ranks
Organisation
Architecture and Morality
s/t
Dazzle Ships
Crush
anything else
POWERGAP
History of Modern
>>
>>60726766
hi i'm anonymous no. 60847137 and i approve of this message
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43XLVqjytQ

This is the only one of their tracks I really like

I have junk culture on Vinyl, but it ain't all that. Which album should I check out for more songs like this one?
>>
>>60726898
their self titled debut album has a lot of minimal-synth like this. songs like Messages and Bunker Soldiers are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLYejM2cDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mi_T0cXQI
>>
>>60726976
Oh damn, these are great, thanks anon
>>
>>60726898
2nd Thought and Annex are top tier
look em up
>>
>>60726518
It sure is a thing of beauty. It's still my favorite synthpop album of all time.

My favorite OMD song is an eternal tie between Maid Of Orleans and The Romance Of The Telescope.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.