[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A-Z of essential albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Template.jpg (4 MB, 3030x1684) Image search: [Google]
Template.jpg
4 MB, 3030x1684
For a pleb to listen to on their journey to being patrician.

This is by no means a final product, just some albums from my music library to start off with.

Feel free to swap them out for something that's agreed to be better.

Last 2 slots are albums beginning with a number and "other"
>>
>>60723463
>Justin Timberlake
>Justice
>Kanye West
>patrician
r u srs
>>
that is literally the most pleb collection of music ive ever seen
>>
holy shit this sucks
>>
>>60723551
>>60723539
>>60723561

Grabbed the first album starting with that letter I saw in my music library, it is the definitely of pleb hence why I'm saying to change it/ made a thread earlier to make one.

I figured any album is better than some blank space. Give me a better suggestion for those albums you disagree with.
>>
>>60723662
A blank list is a better start. You are in no way qualified to be making this list as it seems you need to take the "journey" you're referencing yourself.

>Grabbed the first album starting with that letter I saw in my music library

nice excuse m8
>>
>>60723767

Well I made it with a blank list and no epic elite music gods like your self showed up. Go be autistic cancer elsewhere or suggest some music, either way what you're doing/posting now is literal cancer.
>>
>>60724005
making a list and telling people they have to listen to it to be "patrician" is much worse than me saying the music choices you made for said list weren't up to par. I think the list is a bad idea so I shat on the choices of music you made
>>
>>60724149

If you would reread the OP, they're meant to be essential albums to check out if you're a pleb and want to get to know some better music. I'm in no way saying the albums posted are such albums, I don't see how I can make this more clear.

Again correct the choices or go be cancerous elsewhere.
>>
We already have essentials here you fucker. They aren't changing because you want to feel patrician for listening to shitty music.
>>
Here's some options to start. Tried to keep them fairly basic so plebs can still enjoy

>a
Brian Eno - Another Green World
Dälek - Absence
>b
Olivia Tremor Control - Black Foliage
>c
Rocketship - A Certain Smile...
>d
Disco Inferno - D.I. go Pop
Stereolab - Dots And Loops
>e
Exuma - Exuma
>f
Comus - First Utterance
Flying Saucer Attack- S/T
>g
Dr. John - Gris Gris
Ride - Going Blank Again
>h
'O'Rang - Herd of Instinct
Hella - Hold Your Horse Is
>i
Yo La Tengo - I can Hear...
Joe Meek - I Hear A New World
>j
Vashti Bunyan - Just Another Diamond Day
>k
>l
Spiritualized - Ladies And Gentleman...
Talk Talk - Laughing Stock
MBV - Loveless
David Bowie - Low
>m
Macha - Macha
Deerhunter - Microcastle
Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender
>n
Fly Pan Am - N'ecoutez Pas
>o
>p
Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms
Bugskull - Phantasies and Senseitions
TJAMC - Psychocandy
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
>q
>r
Nadja - Radiance of Shadows
>s
Slowdive - Souvlaki
Slint - Spiderland
Duster - Stratosphere
Pixies - Surfer Rosa
>t
Tortoise - TNT
>u
Gazelle Twin - Unflesh
>v
Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort
TVU - TVU&N
Björk - Vespertine
>w
>x
Lovesliescrushing - Xuvetyn
>y
MBV - You Made Me Realise
Joanna Newsom - Ys
>z
Hüsker Dü - Zen Arcade

Obviously too much of certain genres because I just did this off the top of my head.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.