[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be to much to ask /mu/ to come together and fill this out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Template.jpg (266 KB, 3096x1740) Image search: [Google]
Template.jpg
266 KB, 3096x1740
As an A-Z of band's discographies to listen to to convert a pleb to patrician?

I'll start with D, either David Bowie, Devo, DeathGrips, (the) Doors, or Daft Punk.

Don't fail me, we're not as autistic as the other boards.
>>
>>60721237
Listing albums would be easier maybe
>>
you mean to convert someone into a /mu/drone?
>>
>>60721262
A-Z of albums could work i spose.

>>60721283
either will do
>>
S for Spiderland
>>
> we're not as autistic as the other boards.

First day on /mu/?
>>
>>60721839

I raise you station to station.

>>60721876

Still autistic, but not on the level of /b/ /vg/ /tv/ for the most part.

Ok this is too slow, I'm a pleb but I'll fill in the chart with some generic /mu/core and we can go from there.
>>
>>60721237
dont do discographies, do albums. It'll be easier for someone to handle. I'm starting out A with Brian Eno - Ambient 1
>>
P for Pink Floyd
S for Swans
W for Ween
R for Radiohead
A for Aphex Twin
theres some
>>
>>60722227
being patrician is about discovering and making opinions about music yourself, not listening to some premade selection of music that other people tell you is good
>>
>>60722277

It's a good jumping off point, it's extremely daunting starting to explore music when it's possibly the most diverse subject in the world.

>>60722274

Nah we changed to albums cuz.
>>
File: Template.jpg (949 KB, 3096x1740) Image search: [Google]
Template.jpg
949 KB, 3096x1740
>>60722269

I went with american football but I'm a pleb.

Here's a couple.
>>
>>60722411

>Kid A under R

Anyway let this thread 404 and i'll go throw some albums together and remake it.
>>
T = tago mago
>>
>>60722411
H=Heat Death of the Universe - Off Minor
>>
>>60722277
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>60722527

>>60723463
>>60723463
>>60723463
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.