[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noisy Noise Rock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tomorrow_never_comes.jpg (421 KB, 1180x1059) Image search: [Google]
tomorrow_never_comes.jpg
421 KB, 1180x1059
You guys got any recs for noise rock that's actually pretty noisy?

Stuff like Les Rallizes Dénudés, The Goslings and even Xinlisupreme.
>>
White Suns
Sightings
Harry Pussy
>>
White Suns
early Lightning Bolt
Guitar Wolf
>>
>>60721344
was jamming some harry pussy earlier. good shit
>>
>>60721344
>>60721382
I've given "What Was Music" a few listens before and really enjoyed it, thanks for the recs.

>>60721374
Thanks, i'll check these out.
>>
>>60721234
idk man those are kind of wall of sound type bands, when I think of noise rock as a format of rock music I think of how bands like Jesus Lizard use noise as a melodic component in their music, not just as a setting that they just turn on and then everything on their albums are just nosie. So that there is a contrast between the quiet and the noise.

Not that there's anything wrong with MBV symphony noise type bands but there's a difference there in how noise is presented to the audience that's apparent in "noise rock" bands.

idk go listen to Lilys or Loveless or something
>>
>>60721344
this is good

op, did you listen to dead c

they are the epitome of noise

also royal truxes second album

pure noise
>>
The butthole surfers first ep and and first four albums are pretty dope. Also anything by scratch acid. Early sonic youth will be right up your alley as well. As well as Glenn branca.
>>
fushitsusha, high rise, and mainliner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VfGiX0y8w
>>
Bodychoke
>>
early Boredoms
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.