[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw AnCo drops the track of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pandapwcover.jpg (89 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
pandapwcover.jpg
89 KB, 806x806
>tfw AnCo drops the track of the year
>>
File: anco_being_butts.png (324 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
anco_being_butts.png
324 KB, 500x368
iktf
>>
>>60720434
the song is not very good!
>>
Idk, I think it's alright. I'm not particularly wowed. Still excited to see the rest of the album's contents though.
>>
>>60720500
Deakin it's time to stop desu senpai
>>
Okay so after listened to this maybe 20 times, I can safely say Floridada is a great opener for their upcoming album. Really on par with In the Flowers.

>that 0:42 part with Avey's vocals all over the place and Panda's careless falsetto, as the song just bounce away, playfully and ecstatically.
>>
>>60720576
>on par with In the Flowers

This isn't in the same dimension. In the Flowers was insanely evocative this is just a fun jam...
>>
>>60720576
this desu
great opener, people need to stop comparing it to My Girls and compare it to In the Flowers and their other openers, this one of their best opening tracks desu.
>>
File: ku-xlarge.png (291 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.png
291 KB, 640x401
Avey Tare 2016
>>
>>60720604
the opening track tends to set the mood for the album, I think they both succeed equally well, despite not hearing the full record I feel like I have a sense of what I'll be getting with the full record
>>
>>60720434
Honestly at first I hated it since I generally don't like super poppy anco but after listening to it a few more times I've got to say it's actually fairly decent. It might even make for a good starter track, I just hope that it's the poppiest song on the album and that the rest sounds more like that god-tier snippet of The Burglars.
>>
>>60720450
kek
>>
>>60720658
same
>>
I'm so glad Avey's and Panda's vocal harmonies are back in focus.
>>
>>60721174
I'm so glad Panda's dick is my focus :3
>>
Why isn't the Deak on this album? Are they squeezing him out of the band?
>>
>>60721664
No but I wouldn't mind Panda squeezing a load on my face if you know what I mean ;3
>>
>>60721703
I do, and I think that's disgusting and lewd.
>>
i desperately hope this album has more than two songs on which pandy sings lead but these beautiful harmonies make it okay even if that doesnt happen
>>
I truly love floridada and I haven't had an anco song make me so feel so good and upbeat since peacebone. dont it just make you wanna dance. a god-tier opener
>>
>>60720434
anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.