[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening /mu/, Have there been any good post-rock albums in 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (151 KB, 312x318) Image search: [Google]
images.png
151 KB, 312x318
Evening /mu/,

Have there been any good post-rock albums in 2015?
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2015&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=post-rock&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

Was that so hard? Please don't ask to be spoonfed again.
>>
>>60720327
Why do you have to be a dick about it? Please learn some manners. /mu/ isn't /b/ and never has been.
The reason I asked is because typical sites like the one you linked don't pick up on Soundcloud and Bandcamp artists.
>>
>>60720369
Then search on bandcamp or soundcloud for the post rock tag, dweeb. You didn't ask specifically for sc or bc albums anyway. Learn to learn on your own
>>
Yeah :

Oiseaux-TempĂȘte - Utopiya?
BĂ€rlin - Emerald Sky
Marriages - Salome
>>
>>60720422
I don't you think that /mu/ is for people to discover new music and share their opinions of it.
A couple of scores on sites don't give an actual opinion of something no more than a rating on IMDB won't tell someone how good a movie actually is.
Clearly you haven't been here long and are probably in high school.
Grow up, kid. >>>/b/
>>
>>60720369
That is hardly being a dick. I could have told you to fuck off, at least I linked you something.

Besides that, have you not read the sticky?

/mu/ isn't /b/ but /mu/ is still 4chan. If you want some normie safe space shit then maybe reddit is a better site for you. Why do you come to 4chan and expect people to be nice? No board is friendly to people who are asking to be spoonfed.

>don't pick up on Soundcloud and Bancamp artists

Yeah, and for good reason.
>>
>>60720489
You're delusional if you think /mu/ isn't about helping others find new music.
So by your logic, sharethreads are spoonfeeding, right? In case you haven't realized, sharethreads have been a mainstay for YEARS.
You my friend are everything wrong with 4chan.
Cynicism is what has turned this entire site to shit. Stop trying to impress people on here. They're laughing at you.
>>
>>60720580
>You're delusional if you think /mu/ isn't about helping others find new music.
I never said that. It certainly is a place to discover new music. I don't know where you got this from. The sticky itself helps provide platforms in which you can find music.

>So by your logic, sharethreads are spoonfeeding, right? In case you haven't realized, sharethreads have been a mainstay for YEARS.

I don't know how you got this either. There is a distinct difference between someone making a thread asking for people to do their research for them, and a thread in which people share music downloads for a general audience.

>Hey guys, I'm retarded and lazy, do my work for me and recommend me bands!!
>I really like this album, here is a download link, I hope you enjoy it too.

Do you see?

>Cynicism is what has turned this entire site to shit. Stop trying to impress people on here. They're laughing at you.

Cynicism is an essential property of 4chan. I do not know how you could possibly get that it is not.
>>
>>60720470
Your post has no coherence nor does it even answer what I addressed originally
>>
>Wasting all your time on senseless discussion
>>
>>60720705
Because you're not being cynical with reason, you're being cynical because it's "cool".

>>6072075
Allow me to sum it up: You're underage and shouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>60720799
>you're being cynical because it's cool
Where are you getting these assumptions?
>>
albur-she used to feed me
>>
>>60720893
Yep
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.