[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck are the people who go and see U2? I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: U2-MOJO-254-770.jpg (63 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
U2-MOJO-254-770.jpg
63 KB, 770x433
Who the fuck are the people who go and see U2? I've never met anyone who likes them. How do they sell out stadiums? Who are these 10,000's of people??????????
>>
Plebs
>>
>>60719255
I don't like them for the most part but Sunday Bloody Sunday is an ace song
>>
>>60719255
Fuck you bro, Joshua Tree was great
>>
all me

i buy every ticket and clone myself and disguise myself in a variety of hats specifically to fill out their stadiums

it's the greatest viral marketing campaign of all time and you fell for it :^)
>>
Dads in middle age crisis
>>
>>60719255
they make good music and have true fans that appreciate music instead of following trends on a meme board
>>
>>60719255
they look like suburban dads who get together every weekend and play lame led zeppelin cover. Bono got addicted to painkillers and White haired guy is actually gay but so deep in the closet he represses it even to himself.
>>
I look forward to the day when my children ask me, "Dad, did you ever listen to U2?" Not only will I have stories to tell about live concerts, but I will be able to relive with them the goosebumps that certain songs will inevitably bring. If rock is dead, U2 was its apex. And U2 has yet to be eclipsed.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 399x382
>>60719534
>If rock is dead, U2 was its apex
>>
File: U2FUCKINGRULES.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
U2FUCKINGRULES.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>60719255
It's /tv/core
>>
I have a friend who is a fan of U2, went to some of their concerts, and some of his other favourite bands/musicians are One Direction, Justin Bieber, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Muse and Linkin Park.
So, that kind of people.
>>
Soccer moms and suburban white dads who vote Republican and want to relive the glory days of their gen x youth.
>>
>>60721412
>all republicans
>fans of uber-leftist bono

face it prog, u2s fans are mainly aging leftist boomer scum.
>>
kekolds
>>
>>60721556
no matter the political affiliation suburban white dads and soccer moms love their U2.
>>
Brazilians. Seriously, they're crazy for stadium rock.
>>
>>60721556
My dad is a suburban white dad who votes Republican and he loves U2
>>
I see them every time they come, they put on an amazing show.
>>
Scott and Scott have converted thousands of annoying teenagers to the '2, bro.
>>
File: ZOOTV.jpg (301 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ZOOTV.jpg
301 KB, 1280x720
Have seen them 3 times and the ZOOTV Tour was by far thew best live performance I ever saw.
It was the first time I saw them as well. I went to the first performance of the Pop Tour in Las Vegas. Well all the times i saw them was in Vegas..being Nevada is my my home state. The other 2 tour shows i saw was the Elevation Tour and the the 360 Tour. Sadly Bono doesn't have the voice he used to. It really irks you guys. that they are so popular that that they can sell out any stadium in the world in a manner of minutes doesn't it? Have you ever considered maybe the multitudes of their fan base was right...nahh...why would you do that.
>>
>>60725703
well math failed me..I have seen them 4 times
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.