[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are my /mu/tant Deadheads at? Have you gone to any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: TerrapinStation_Cover.jpg (573 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
TerrapinStation_Cover.jpg
573 KB, 900x900
Where are my /mu/tant Deadheads at?

Have you gone to any of the Dead and Company shows? What did you think of John Mayer?
>>
Help on the Way is a great track. other than that I dont really like them that much. American Beauty is a decent album though.
>>
We got shut out of tickets for every show near us. It was ridiculous. I haven't heard anything about the shows, were they any good?
>>
I missed out on the "Fare Thee Well" shows in Chicago on the 4th of July weekend, and opted to go see The New Riders of The Purple Sage, instead.
>>
>>60718546
Yeah, I went to the MSG show on Halloween. Mayer was the highlight. Everyone was a little nervous that his style wouldn't fit, but it's pretty clear he's been practicing Jerry's sound obsessively for the past year or so. Try to go if they come to your city. I'm a big Trey fan, but Mayer is fitting in better with where the Dead are at in their career right now.
>>
>>60718546
>Where are my /mu/tant Deadheads at?
Deadhead for about 6 years.

>Have you gone to any of the Dead and Company shows?
I didn't, but I watched the free MSG stream. I'm hoping they announce dates close to me soon.

>What did you think of John Mayer?
I think he is doing very well, although I didn't have much of a doubt since they announced him because I know he is a good player.
>>
>>60718546
i work at the box office for the 1st bank event center in colorado.

there are so many deadheads here

dead and company show was there the other night

literally the worst night of work there i've ever seen. fucking old ass stoner deadheads or clueless literally 3 or 4 of them bought 2 tickets to the first night expecting to get in both nights. one lady with dreds couldnt remember if she already picked up her tickets
>>
Broke deadhead reporting in. MSG is expensive as fuck and Chicago was too far. I know three people who went to fare thee well and they said it was unreal
>>
Too broke, opted to see Phil a couple times this year instead. Was very worth it as always.
>>
File: Grateful_Dead_-_Live-Dead.jpg (32 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Grateful_Dead_-_Live-Dead.jpg
32 KB, 300x299
ayyy
its me
the best dead album
lmao
>>
>>60718546
>Help on the Way
Is best tract.
>>
File: Grateful_Dead_-_Europe_'72.jpg (50 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
Grateful_Dead_-_Europe_'72.jpg
50 KB, 300x299
>>60721035
Nah
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.